You're not exactly mature enough for girls to want to be in a relationship with you or to be an expert at love.

That's what I wanted to say, but I knew it would offend him. If I was told that, I'd be offended too. I was raised to keep my mouth shut if I didn't have anything nice to say, and that statement isn't exactly the nicest. I was also told to be honest, so this is where I'm stuck at. Plus, I'm assuming. He could be in a relationship and a great love expert. I have no proof that he is or that he isn't.

Tooth quickly came to my rescue though before I could finish my sentence. "Jack, leave her alone. He's just playing with you, Elsa. Ignore him."

Yeah, she doesn't have to tell me twice.

~*~

When the game finally ends, the Burgess Reindeers were deemed the winners. They won the Homecoming game, and never in my life have I ever seen a large group of teens and adults freak out. My ears are still ringing from all the screaming, especially from my cousin. Flynn was the one that made the winning point, and Rapunzel was eager to show her happiness.

As the group and I headed to the field to congratulate Flynn, Eret, and Bunny, Astrid found us and said, "Hey, Eret just told me he's throwing a party at his lake house. That's where everyone's going. You guys up for it?"

And of course, everyone was all on board. Me? Not so much.

"Let me text my mom real quick," Rapunzel says and quickly pulls out her phone to do so. I silently prayed that Aunt Arianna would say no, but unfortunately, a minute later, she had texted back her approval. "We're good to go."

Anna squealed in excitement, while my stomach churned in discomfort. Coming to the football game was a big stretch for me, now I have to go to a party? Maybe this will be good. Maybe this is God's way of helping me out. I sure hope so.

A few minutes later, Anna, Rapunzel, Tooth, Jack, and I were all back in Jack's car, heading to Eret's god forsaken lake house. Another karaoke sessions broke out between everyone in the car, but this time I was not in the mood to listen and enjoy the silliness. I was tense earlier when I had first climbed inside Jack's car, but now I'm even more tense than before. This time it's not even because of Jack; it's all because I'm attending a last minute party. I have very limited time to prepare myself for the craziness that I know is awaiting me. Oh my god, what if Anna gets drunk?

What was our aunt thinking? It's a high school party. There's going to be alcohol, and Anna is a very curious individual. She is responsible sometimes though. Should I just...trust her? Should I just...chill out and relax? What if some guy sexually harasses her? I don't think her fiery spirit will be enough for her to take him on. Oh god what am I going to do? I don't want to smother her, I want her to have fun, but I also don't want her to get wasted or harassed.

My anxiety is extremely high right now, and so many scenarios keep playing in my head. They won't stop and I'm internally freaking out. No one seems to notice, and I'm glad. I don't want anyone to worry about me. I don't want to ruin their night.

When we arrived at Eret's lake house, I was surprised to see so many people already there. I could hear the music blaring in the house from the car, and when I exited the car the music was even louder. I wonder how it sounds inside the house. Most likely deafening. We're surrounded with trees and there isn't another house for miles. It's perfect because that way no neighbors will call the cops. Which doesn't help with my anxiety at all.

"Alright," says Tooth once we were all out of the car. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom before I explode. I'll see you girls inside."

"Sounds good," says Rapunzel. Tooth smiles and salutes us before she takes off running to the house.