"Do you think about her sometimes though?"

"I think about her sometimes, but most of the time she doesn't really fill my mind all that much. I've got my dad who cares about me, so why in the world would I need to worry about her? Especially when she's the one who walked out on us."

He had a point. Why would you ever think about someone who just picked up their things and walked out one day? Honestly, I don't know how I would feel about the whole situation. In my opinion, it's pretty messed up. His mother carried him for nine months why wouldn't she want to still be around him in the future?

I mean sure there are times where I wish my parents weren't bugging me all the time about things. To me that's just a normal feeling for every teen. I know for a fact that parents think the same about us teens sometimes. They probably wouldn't admit it, but I'm positive that they think about it.

"Enough about family situation though. Why don't we talk about something else?" Elijah asked me.

"I have an idea. Why don't we play twenty questions?" I asked.

"Twenty questions? I guess that would be okay."

"The rule is that you can't just ask the same question over again in a row. You have to come up with something else, but if you want to ask the same question I ask you, you can always ask it later."

"I think that's a good idea. Otherwise this could go on for ages and it would get boring real fast."

"I completely agree with you."

For the next couple of hours, we just continued to ask each other questions. It was nice, because I got to know him a lot better than from what I had learned from interviews or had read on-line. During the game, I learned that his favorite color was blue, he loved ocean animals: though he couldn't pick an exact favorite. He thought that every animal in the ocean was cool. If he didn't land this spot of being a singer, he thinks he would have become a marine biologist. Another thing I learned about Elijah was that he liked people watching. Not a lot of people really know what that is. It's basically when you go to any place out in town and just sit somewhere and just watch people. Sometimes, you just happen to find some interesting conversations out of people.

"This isn't really a personal question, but what do you say to coming to my show tomorrow?" Elijah asked.

"I'd have to check my schedule and everything, but I think I can squeeze you in." I teased him.

"You think you're so funny."

"You already know that I definitely am though."

Elijah got up from the bed without saying anything. He seemed to be looking around for something, I now was curious as to what it was that he was searching for. After a few minutes, I was handed a lanyard with a little card at the bottom of it. It had the words backstage pass and it was laminated. I smiled at him when he gave that too me. At least this time it wouldn't be that embarrassing meeting him.

"I'm glad I'll be going to the show all official now." I said with a little bit of a laugh.

He smiled at me before rejoining me on the bed. "It's definitely official. I also hope to see you in front row. Though I don't want you to get yourself squashed by the mob of fans."

"That just about happened to me at the last one. I got trampled as everyone ran inside. It was awful."

"I'm sure that won't happen this time. I'll have my security guard look after you to make sure that doesn't happen.

"I would appreciate that. No telling how excited the fan-girls may be in Chicago. Could be a lot different than Kentucky."

"That is true, Chicago girls may end up being way too excited to see me perform for the first time."

"That just means that your security guard will just lead me to the front row, right? Because that would help me a lot."

"I'll see what I can do. Though, I'm sure he'll be willing to do that for me."

"I would hope so. You're the one who pays him anyway."

"You have a point there."

We ended up talking for a couple more hours, it was getting rather late and Elijah need to sleep. He ended up falling asleep before me. I don't know how long I had been up after him, but I was finally getting sleepy myself. I had another night that was planned for me, and I honestly couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.