Chapter 13

We had just finished looking through the room service menu for dinner and wow things at hotels were expensive. I was glad that he could pay for it. I would offer if I had that kind of money, but I sadly do not. Though I felt kind of bad that he was going to pay for it. Even though he told me I could get whatever I wanted I ended up getting something that seemed to be cheapest. I ended up getting a chicken quesadilla while he ordered himself a burger.

It was going to take a little while before our food arrived so we decided that maybe we should just go ahead and get started on the movies that we wanted to watch. Though when he turned on the television Finding Nemo was playing I immediately looked over at him.

"Can we watch it?" I asked as I hit his leg gently a couple of times.

"Sure, I don't really mind what we watch. I also haven't seen this one in a while so it'll be good." Elijah said as he gave me a smile.

He moved the pillow back up against the headboard so that he could lean against it. I followed his lead and did the same thing. I did my best to get comfortable and he ended up pulling on my arm to move me closer to him. As I was moved over to him, I snuggled up into his side and let my head rest against his chest.

After we were about thirty minutes into the movie I heard a knock on the door. I almost whined a little bit considering I was in a comfortable position right now, I didn't exactly want to leave it. Unfortunately for me Elijah got up from the bed and walked over to answer the door. That was when room service was brought into the room. Although I was still upset that I had to get up from my spot, I was ready for my food. I got up from the bed and walked over to where the cart was with our food and drinks.

Elijah paid the people that carried in our food and I waited for him to come over and join me. He decided it would be a good idea to just push the cart over to the bed and we could over that like a table. Once it was all set up for us I sat back down on the bed and took the lid off that was hiding the food. The funny thing was I ended up picking the right one because it was my food underneath it.

"This looks really good." Elijah stated.

"It really does. Thank you for buying this for me."

"No problem. I don't mind it at all."

That was the good thing about Elijah.

At least he was one of the guys who was a gentleman about things. Soon the two of us dug into the food that was sitting in front of us. Whatever the price was that he had to pay for this dinner he didn't end up wasting any money. I ate every bit of that chicken quesadilla. It tasted so good and I'm glad that was what I decided to end up ordering for myself.

After the both of us finished our meal we placed the cart back up against the wall and got back onto the bed. It didn't take long for either of us to just get back into the position we were in before room service came. We started watching another movie but during most of it we ended up just talking to each other. I wasn't complaining about it. I enjoyed listening to the sound of his voice.

"What about your home life? What was that like before you ended up getting famous?" I questioned.

"It was all right." He said rather quietly.

"It was only all right?" I asked him as I started to trace random patterns on his chest as I listened to him.

"Well, I come from a little bit of a broken home. I live with my dad and my mother bailed on us when I was about four."

"Oh, I'm sorry. That must have been awful to experience something like that."

"I mean it was terrible yeah. I don't really remember that much of her you know? I didn't exactly hang out with her that much those four years."