Mitch continued to chew on his bottom lip, like he had been doing the whole time, while he took off his underwear.

Scott stared at him with loving eyes, walking up to him and wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist. Scott kissed Mitch's shoulder.

"So beautiful. Absolutely stunning". Scott said to Mitch.

Mitch smiled and looked down.

Scott continued to kiss Mitch's body and ended up with one knee on the ground as he kissed Mitch's stomach and hip bones.

All the while, Mitch holding his arms close to his chest and watching Scott.

Scott made sure to kiss the scars on Mitch's thigh, as he did every time they had sex. But Scott did something new this time, he reached up and grabbed Mitch's wrist, pulling one hand away from Mitch's body and turning it so you could see Mitch's forearm. Scott leaned down and kissed all of Mitch's scars on his arm as well.

After he was done, Scott got off the floor and pulled Mitch in for a kiss.

Scott pulled away and grabbed Mitch's hand, walking backwards towards the bed, Mitch following.

Right before they got to the end of the bed, Scott turned them around so that Mitch's back was facing the bed and Scott's back towards the door.

Scott pushed Mitch into a sitting position on the bed then pushed Mitch to lie down. Scott crawled on top of him, arms by Mitch's head holding him up.

Scott kissed Mitch's lips, then moved to his neck. Scott sucked and bit on Mitch's neck, definitely leaving love bites.

Mitch moaned softly and let his back arch a little bit.

Scott started grinding their hips together, causing friction between both of their lengths.

Mitch threw his head back with a very loud moan, "Fuck Scott". He breathed out.

Scott pulled away suddenly and walked over to the corner of their room to grab the lube, taking it out of its bag. He walked back over and crawled back on top of Mitch.

"Give me three of your fingers". Scott said.

Mitch was quick to oblige and gave Scott three of his fingers.

Scott popped open the bottle and lubed up Mitch's fingers. Scott led Mitch's hand down to where his hole was and took one of Mitch's fingers in his hand, pushing Mitch's finger inside of him.

Mitch brought his fisted hand to his mouth and bit on his fingers to keep from making so much noise.

Scott worked Mitch's finger in and out, soon adding a second and third one.

Scott sped up the pace and moved Mitch's fingers faster and faster. Mitch was screaming into his hand by then.

Scott slipped two of his fingers in with Mitch's, surprising Mitch.

Mitch threw his head back and his hand came down from his mouth to grip at the sheets. "AH FUCK". He screamed.

Scott continued to pick up pace, fucking Mitch with his own fingers and two of his.

"Please". Mitch begged.

Scott took out his and Mitch's fingers, Mitch now properly stretched, and grabbed the lube bottle.

Scott lubed up his dick then leaned down so far that his and Mitch's chest were practically touching, Scott holding himself up with his forearms.

Scott pushed in slowly, loving all of the beautiful moans coming from Mitch's mouth.

Scott bottomed out, then captured Mitch's lips in a passionate kiss. They continued to kiss while Scott pulled almost all the way out before snapping his hips back in.

Mitch screamed into Scott's mouth, Scott smiling a little while they kissed.

Scott pulled away, picking up his pace and hitting Mitch's prostate every single time.

Scott cupped Mitch's cheek, looking deep into Mitch's eyes while he rammed into him. Scott could tell Mitch was getting close.

Mitch's eyes brows were furrowed and his mouth was hung open, screams and cries of pleasure pouring from his mouth.

"FUCK B-BABY IM GONNA C-CUM".

Scott moaned and stroked Mitch's cheek. "Cum for me, Angel". Scott whispered.

Mitch's hands found their way to Scott's hair as he tugged and pulled on the blonde strands.

Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist and buried his head in Scott's neck, all in one movement while screaming at the top of his lungs, reaching his high.

"AHHHHHH MY GOD". Mitch screamed.

"Fucking hell". Scott cursed under his breath while he, as well, buried his face in Mitch's neck, cumming inside of Mitch.

Mitch moaned at the feeling of being full, throwing his head back a little. "Oh god".

Scott came down from his high and kissed behind Mitch's ear, "I love you so much, babygirl".

Mitch turned his head, looking directly into Scott's blue orbs. Mitch pecked Scott's lips then pulled away. "I love you too, Scotty". He whispered back.