Epilogue 3/4

Mikasa's POV

Today was Christa's party. I was with the girls finished getting our hair done before picking out dresses for the party.

I tried not to think about my death. I only had about 20 hours left of this day till I'm officially done.

It was now 9:54 and Christa was adjusting my dress.

"I don't get what's so special about wearing a dress to some party, it isn't prom after all" I blurted out.

Christa giggled. "I don't want you to regret not wearing a dress this fabulous, Eren will admire you and I'm pretty sure he is going all out for you to" I saw her wink at me from behind in the mirror.

I shrugged. I to. Looked at myself through the mirror.

It was good I wasn't wearing to much make up to not recognize myself but the black silky dress that reached to the tip of my feet with a small gray belt of diamonds hugging around my small waist amazed me.

I'll admit I don't really look as bad. My hair was straightened and I held a small hand purse.

I had tooken my pill not to long ago as soon as I arrived here.

I decided to make this night last without me falling over.

"Your so pretty Mikasa" Christa admired her work on me. We was now upstairs and the rest of the girls was downstairs greeting every guest member.

"Mhm, I'm glad to be here" I told her. "Yeah, to bad Annie couldn't make it though it would of been nice to let her celebrate your last few moments together" Christa frowned.

I shrugged. "I won't let her get in the way, nothing to be mad about" I pushed the thought away.

There was a knock on the door making Christa squeal as she sashayed gracefully to the door and swiftly opened it revealing a familiar figure I barely recognize. "Thanks my lady" Eren bowed to Christa who exited her room after lifting up her dress a bit as a reply.

The door softly closed and we both stood there alone.

"Er-" "your really pretty" he says closing in the space between us and cupping my face.

"Thanks" I blushed. "You look really decent yourself" I complimented looking at his fancy attire of a black tux.

"Thanks but you look better" he flirts pinching my cheek which sends flames flowing through my body.

"Wanna go to the party? Downstairs and have some fun or would you rather stay up here?" He asked shoving his hands in his front pockets.

"Let's go downstairs, I wanna remember this moment" I decide and arm-in-arm we walk downstairs.

The party looked really lit. It was glowing lights, a disco hung up, a DJ stood before the people jamming out music, lots of people that I'm pretty sure goes to our school dances wildly on the floor and three long tables of food was in the back where I'm likely to see Connie and Sasha.

"Wow Christa did a really amazing job" I say astonished. "It's so ravenous in here" I smiled.

"Yeah it is cool in here, wanna dance?" Eren asked. "Sure!" I exclaimed before he carries me through the crowd. We both dance together but it's not a slow dance so we're just getting our groove on.

By the looks of it I'm not the worse dancer here at all.

"Hey wassup party people!" A familiar partying voice says and we both look up to see Jean.

"Hey Jean!" We both say loud enough through the music.

"You can dance Mika" Jean winks at me. Or whatever he did with his eyes but I just burst into giggles. "Your doing great to" I replied.