~What is love?~

Isabel's POV

For only a brief moment I immediately started doubting that terrible aching feeling in my chest. That feeling that I shouldn't even be feeling in the first place. Why was I feeling all of this now? Where did all these emotions come from? I know I'm playful and childish at times but falling for Eren Yeager...Where did that come from?

I knew I had a small crush on him but I didn't want to believe it, I doubted those feelings. I thought they was fake.

But in reality when he left me the day I was helping him get revenge on Mikasa and left me alone I've never been so abandoned before.

I dressed up not just for Mikasa to notice us but because I actually tried to impress him.

It worked to. He liked my outfit and I played a bit with him while rubbing my chest alongside his arms. He enjoyed it. But while I checked on him to see if he was coming back I saw him embracing Mikasa so tightly.

Then forgetting me he allowed Mikasa on his back and the two left.

My cheeks burned with jealousy and I couldn't help but feel like I've wasted my time.

Instead of going in the bathroom to scream like a mental person I just decided to head back to my seat on the bleachers. I took my phone out as I watched the game intensively unfold before my eyes. Reiner had thrown the football towards Bertholdt who was able to push pass three tall bodybuilders which I'm amazed he didn't even fall down. He managed to get as far as he could and probably intended to.

Isabel: Hey Eren wanna hang tomorrow?

I decided if I asked Eren out and if I really did want to impress him then I would consider my feelings for him but if he doesn't interest me then I don't know what the heck I was feeling.

A few minutes later he still hasn't replied and I don't intend for him to respond right away since he was with Mikasa.

"Sup" I heard a familiar seductive voice and saw Jean sitting next to me.

"Oh hey wassup?" I asked not really knowing why he was next to me.

"Saw Eren with you earlier, he seems to have ditched you" Jean concluded. "I know, and Mikasa left you I see" I remarked. He nodded. "I see you have a thing for Eren" Jean says eyeing me. I avert my gaze from him to the game feeling my cheeks heat up a bit.

"I guess so, but it's not like he cares he's to oblivious to it"I responded. I sighed opening my phone and failed to see a text back on my display screen.

I turned it off and put it between my legs. "But you do like him right?" He asked eager to know my answer.

I was actually contemplating right then and there whether or not I did like him or not.

How would I know if I do?

Was feeling jealous of Mikasa the first step? Love is confusing.

An hour later after the game has officially ended with our school dominating the opposing team I was on my way home. Levi was waiting for me in his his car patiently as he played tongue with Petra.

I knocked on the window to let them know I was there. He unlocked the door and I got in.

"Hey big bro I got a question" I say when he starts driving as I looked over my phone seeing that Eren has responded.

Eren: uh sure when?

Isabel: 9:30 at the beach

The beach was the only place I could really think of but it would be a good opportunity to show him the rest of my body.