Day 14 part 2-First dance-

Eren's POV

I made it to school and walked to the gym where everything was all decorated.

The dance seemed pretty lit

There was a DJ, two long tables of food and drinks, a dance floor were the students dance, a make out area where you love your partner to much, and much more.

I wondered why I was here again like I don't have a date.

"Hey Eren you made it!" I heard Armin say as I nodded.

Him and Christa was wearing matching outfits. Golden and black

"What am I looking at?" I asked sarcastically. "Me and Armin decided to go as matching dates!" Christa beamed.

"But it makes it seem like your related" I say.

"But we're not" Christa said smiling.

"Yess it does" I say then walked away.

"He is right" I heard Armin say.

I sat down in a chair not really knowing why I was here.

I watched as couples dance and everything and sighed.

I felt like I had someone so important to me who I somehow don't remember.

Someone then sat down next to me.

"Hey Eren where is your date?" I heard a cold voice say.

I looked over and saw Annie. "U-uh I didn't bring a date I don't even know why I came out here" I sighed.

"That's strange" Annie said. "Aren't you here with Bertholdt?" I asked.

"Yea Reiner took him to do something manly with him so I basically don't have a date" she said folding her arms.

"U-uh so do you want to dance?" I asked so she wouldn't feel lonely.

She shot me a death glare.

"I only came here with Bertholdt!" She said standing up and leaving.

"Drama queen" I mumbled before I heard the whole gym go silent.

Then there was some "Ooo" and "aaaaa's". Cameras started going off to.

To my very own curiosity I stood up and walked over to the crowd, pushing pass them to see what was going on.

As I got to the front I couldn't believe my eyes seeing a medium sized pale girl with short neck length black hair, those gray silvery eyes and she wore a dark blue sparkling dress with silver colored heels that showed her small feel.

She looked so familiar.

Both of our eyes met as I felt myself blushing when she walked over to me.

"Eren!" She embraced me tightly as I suddenly hugged her back like she was an old friend of mine. Suddenly the memories came back to me.

"M-Mikasa" I say laying her head on my shoulder.

"Forgive me?" She say as she met my eyes."for what?" I asked."I made a wish we never remember each other and we forgot who each other was...forgive me" she cried hugging me tighter kissing my face.

"That doesn't matter now yes I forgive you but your walking!!!" I noticed as she nodded with tears of joy.

"It feels good to walk again" she said as I wiped her eyes from the tears. "Oh um...wanna be my date to the dance?" I asked as she nodded and grabbed my hand as I lead her out in the center of he dance floor. "Just follow me" I say as I slowly started moving my feet to the rhythm as she followed my lead.

"Mikasa you look so beautiful" I tell her twirling her around as she sounds herself around and smiled. "Thank you" she says as our eyes meet again. "I'm so glad I met you Eren I mean it ever since I met you I never felt any happier" she say as we just stand there.

I say nothing else grab her by her chin and gently press my lips against hers as she kissed back. "I love you Mikasa" "I love you to" she says as I give her another kiss.

"Mikasa!" I hear my friends call out as they all took her away from me to catch up with her.

"Gosh it's been like I haven't seen you for years!" Jean says hugging her tightly as she smiles and hugs him back. "I'm so glad your back" Armin says and soon I walk over to them.

"Yea yea we all miss Mikasa now give me my date" I say holding her hand. "U-uh excuse me" a shy voice say as we all turn seeing g a girl with long black silky hair. I remember her, she hung out with Thomas a lot and hosted the Dance along with other student government members.

"Mina wassup!" Annie smiles hugging her friend.

"Nothing much can you guys take a picture for the yearbook?" She asked as they all agreed. "Sure" Mikasa says as we all struck several weird funny poses making Mina laugh. "Thanks for your time" she says before walking off as we wave. "I dunno bout ya but I'm going to hit the snack bar!" Connie says as him and Sasha do weird dance moves over to the table. I heard Mikasa giggle.

"Uh hey wanna go outside for some fresh air?" I stuttered a bit as she nodded.

We walked outside alone in front of the school where I usually am use to being. "Why did you want to come out here?" Mikasa asked as I shrugged. "Just wanted to be with you and away from the party" I say as we started walking into a different direction. Passed my house and wandering off. We held hands together walking through the cold night.

I saw Mikasa shudder a bit as she let go off my hand and rubbed her shoulders.

I took my jacket off quickly and put it around her.

"Better?" I asked as she blushed and nodded.

"Yea thanks Eren" she say as we keep walking. It was silent between us as we walked. "Eren have you ever had a dream before? I mean it's good enough if I complete one of your dreams since you did the same for me" she says in a sweet tone.

"I'm fine but I don't need anything to complete my life, you already done that" I blush as she was in awe and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Mikasa POV

I enjoyed my time with Eren while we walked alone together hand in hand. His jacket was really warm against my skin that I couldn't stop blushing.

But as we started walking I could of sworn I felt myself getting weak.

Oh oh.

Was the medicine wearing off?

Would I still be able to walk??

My head started getting dizzy and my vision was a bit blurry.

"E-Eren!" I almost screamed as he hold me. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "I feel weak I can't move" I say scared as I felt my body numb up.

I couldn't move my legs,arms, feet, nothing but my eyes again. I couldn't talk either!

Oh my gosh I went back to how I was before. I wanted to scream Eren's name but nothing came out and all I saw was nothing but darkness.