~Her day back~

Eren's POV

"Cmon Mikasa get up so that we can get to school already" I rushed her when I noticed we was late.

She got up and yawned taking her precious time.

"C'mon Mikasa go change" I told her and I watch as she gets up and grabs her clothes and goes inside the bathroom.

I go downstairs to make us a quick breakfast making eggs and cut up sausages.

When I finished placing our plates down Mikasa was just now coming down and was delighted to see her plate of breakfast.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I still have to finish the adoption papers" Kaurla recalled.

"No mom don't make us somewhat siblings were dating remember so she's just a girl spending the night here for eternity" I told her while grabbing the papers and ripping them up.

"Jeez who peed your panties?" She mumbled while fixing herself a cup of coffee.

"No one did were just late!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Ooh yeah your that child that has a heart attack when your five seconds late to class" she says while rolling her eyes.

"Eren has heart attacks??" Mikasa exclaimed in worry.

"No no no no- shut up mom!" I yelled at her.

"Eren don't yell at your mother" my dad chimed in.

"UGH WERE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled then grabbed Mikasa's hand when she finished her last sausage and we bursted through the door and ran to school with me, dragging Mikasa behind.

"Mikasa catch up!" I yelled at her. "I can't I don't exactly know how to run!" She exclaimed making me groan.

I bent down in front of her and i could see her confused face.

"Get on my back!" "Wow someone has a temper" she laughed while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What time is it?" I asked her when I took off running with her.

"7:15" she says nonchalantly making me scream. "We only got 5 minutes left!" I yelled.

"Make that four it just turned 7:16" Mikasa states.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Eren you scream like a girl" Mikasa laughs when we came to the school.

Everyone was walking around inside which gave a hint that the bell already rung.

"Cmon Mikasa our class is upstairs" I said and dragged Mikasa up the stairs with me since picking people up wasn't aloud.

When we got upstairs we tried to push by everyone and ignore the ones we knew til we finally got to the end of the corridor and entered our class just when the bell rung.

"Wow perfect timing" Mikasa says and before I knew it I was bombed rushed and trampled by the anxious students who awaited for Mikasa's arrival.

"Hey everyone it's nice to see you.. yes I am okay, oh Eren I'm living with him" Mikasa goes on with answering their questions.

"Alright everyone I knew we've all been excited to see Mikasa here once again but please treat her like a regular student" the teachers says making everyone sit down.

"Mikasa wan-" "hey Mikasa come sit with us" Christa says patting to the empty seat beside her.

"Okay!" She beams and sits the group of girls that consist of Christa, Mina, Ymir, Annie and Sasha.