~The tides turned~

Eren's POV

I was done with Mikasa.

Honestly if she loved me she would at least try to spend time with me rather then going places 24/7 like I don't freaking exist. I try to show her how much I love her and how she filled my heart with something I thought I never got to feel and that was love.

But now she was acting like a total bitch. Heck she's a totally different person now!

If she truly loved me...She would be running out my house and making her way to me to stop me from trying to end our relationship.

She wasn't doing that.

She was going to really let this happen. It's like I was trash to her and she didn't need me. I was a used piece of bubble wrap.

I knocked on the door softly doubting the fact that anyone heard but surprisingly the door opened to reveal Armin's grandpa.

"Hey pops mind if I stay here overnight? Or well a couple of days?" I asked while meeting the blind gaze of his grandpa.

"Sure your always wanted son, come in" he welcomes while opening the door and I gradually walk in, thanking him.

"Armin is in his room like always" his grandpa points out as I head to his room upstairs and make way inside.

He was reading a book peacefully which meant he was somewhat mad or pissed.

"What's up?" I asked to clarify that I was in his room. His eyes flew to mine, sharp and cold. Wow he was really pissed.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I asked while sitting beside him on the bed.

He says nothing but instead closes the book and leaves it beside his counter. "Armin?" I questioned while meeting his tempted gaze like he's holding back something that's making him hurt inside.

"It's nothing!" He says suddenly filled with surprise and smiles genuinely. His fake happiness hides his anger really good. I try to read him, figure him out but he says nothing and gives me a small chuckle. "So what brought you over?" He asked changing the subject.

The memory of the small fight came flooding back into my mind and I couldn't help but cringe at the thought. "Mikasa" I say through gritted teeth and he already gets the hint.

"Are you two over or something?" He asked a bit worried but I shrugged and ran a hand through my cold, messy brown hair. "I don't even know, I guess we are I mean...She acts like I don't even exist" I muttered while averting my gaze from Armin to my lap.

"She's a completely different person" I stated. "Psh go figure, at first she was useless and begging for mercy to see the world with someone she thought was her friend and in returned used you as a chance to be free" Armin slightly chuckled. "She used you hard"

"I've noticed" I mumbled unsure if he heard me or not.

"Well then tell her" he says. "I did, well sort of but it was like a break up" I told while sighing.

"Then make her Jealous, make her realize the guy she's been screwing around with, make her want you back" Armin suggested.

"Jealousy? Armin she's gonna be-" "Eren! She's been making you crazy Jealous by spending time with her friends, not talking to you and mercilessly holding hands with guys! You need this, seeing her Jealous would make you all better, trust me" Armin assures me. I let out a long sigh.

"Fine" I groaned while laying back. "But how do I make her jealous?" I asked.

His face lights up like he's happy I'm finally asking for his advice.