~guys gotta do what a guy's gonna do~

Eren's POV

I waited patiently for Mikasa to come back from school while I sat on the couch watching some survival show.

While I waited I was trying to piece together the way I would explain what Isabel tried to do to me.

Mikasa I need to talk to you... Noo to cliche

Can I have a few minutes of your time?

Or should I get to the point? " Isabel tried to kiss me!"

My thoughts was abruptly vanishing when the front door clicked open indicating that someone was coming in. I waited anxiously to see if it was Mikasa but once the door opened all the way all the tension in my shoulders left when I noticed it was only my mother who's hands was full of groceries.

"Hey Eren darling!" She exclaimed beaming a pearly smile while quickly strutting in her heels to the kitchen.

"Hey" I muttered under my breath a bit relieved it wasn't Mikasa for a second.

I haven't gathered all my thoughts yet so I was still unprepared.

"Come help mama with the groceries dear" My mom beckoned to me from the kitchen.

I nodded and without protesting I just simply helped her retrieve the groceries out of the bag and into its rightful place.

"So why you stayed home? I don't think I've asked" His mom says leaning on the counter with her hand on her hips.

"Nun" I shrugged. "I was irritated with Mikasa but something happened with one of my friends earlier today and I just need to tell her" I confessed.

"Hm, I won't get in it although I'm really curious as to what happened" She smirks but resumes putting the rest of the groceries up.

"Well just make sure Mikasa doesn't take it the wrong way" she adds before pulling out a cup from the cabinet and started making herself some coffee.

I nodded and made my way back to the couch and decided to continue waiting for my girlfriend to come back from school.

34 minutes later I got my wish when their was a knock on the door followed by a soft voice. "I'm home".

I got up immediately and swiftly opened the door and took in Mikasa's appearance. "Hey Mikasa glad your home" I beam a happy smile before allowing her in.

"Thanks, glad your doing alright" she says putting her bag against the wall beside one of the coffee tables.

"Uh Mikasa can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. "Privately".

A look of worry washed over her face but is quickly replace with a greatful smile. "Sure". I take hold of her hand and carefully pulled her behind me as we ascended up the stairs and went along in my room. I closed the door and made sure I locked it so no one could interrupt us.

"What is it?" She asked while taking a seat on my bed.

I clapped my hands softly together and took a seat next to her.

"Please don't get mad when I say this" I pleaded while engulfing her hands in mine, entwining them together. "Eren just tell me, I'll be fine" she assured me while rubbing her thumb softly around the tip of my palm.

I inhaled sharply before giving her a warily smile. "So I went for a walk earlier today and I saw Isabel..." I stopped expecting her to interrupt me and blow into full rage but she looks carefully at me waiting for me to continue.

"When I asked her how she was she tried to do something..." I trailed off. "Like?" She asked sounding a bit concerned.

"She tried to kiss me, but I was disgusted by her act and pulled harshly away from her and left her dumbfounded, I just thought I tell you so if you heard rumors saying we did kiss, which we didn't I just want you to know we didnt" I admitted.