-Love brings life-

Eren's POV

I looked at them confused but mostly worried. Why did they need me?

Was it about Mikasa??

They moved passed me and I followed as they escorted me to a black limo that waited for me.

Um weird.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we get inside.

"Were going to a hospital" one of them says. "Why do I need to be escorted by the FBI?" I asked

"It's just us" the other one with short blonde hair says.

"You know Mikasa right?" The one with black hair ask and immediately my heart starts to beat rapidly

"Y-yes why?" I asked and I could feel myself shaking.

Tears already welling up in my eyes.

"Did you two have any specific relationship together?" The blonde one asked, arms folded across his chest.

"Yea she's my girlfriend" I say nervously and wiped my forehead.

"Let me put it this way Eren, they've tried all they could to bring her back-"

"What the hell you mean bring her back?!!" I yelled furiously at them.

"Eren-"

"NO! Ya told me she would be okay and that she would be able to walk Mikasa can't be dead!" I yelled at them.

It couldn't be true!

"Calm down Eren" The blonde guy says.

"You don't tell me what to do! How can I be calm when you told me my girlfriend didn't make it! I wanted her to have the best life she ever wanted and ya took it away from her!" I sobbed trying to hold my tears in.

When the limo pulled up to the hospital I sprinted out and inside.

I ran around, checking each room to find Mikasa hearing the guards call my name.

As I go up the elevator all I heard was my heart pounding.

"This isn't real" I say to myself as I ran out and passed a doctor who stopped me.

"Woah woah where do you think your going?!" He almost shouts at me but I push him away and kept going hoping to find her.

"Eren!" I heard someone familiar say my name and saw Hanji

Her eyes was swollen and red and her face was red as well.

"Hanji please tell me she is okay!" I say holding her shoulders.

But she only cries more.

She leans her head on my chest and cries softly, I feel her tears wet my shirt.

I say nothing else but embrace her in a nice big hug to keep myself from crying.

But the tears start falling

We walk into the room slowly and right away I start breaking down.

She was laying on the bed with so many wires coming from her, two machines on each side of her and a tray of what looked like blood samples and so on.

This time Hanji embraces me.

She helps me up and I walk over to Mikasa seeing her halfway pale skin.

She could still possibly be alive.

But seeing her this way makes me cry more.

"I'm sorry this happened" a voice says as we see Nile who stood in the doorway with the two tired guards.

My blood started to boil and I could tell my face was getting red.

"I've tried everything I could" he says with a frown.

A fake one. To make it sound so sure he actually tried.

He wasn't good at it because I've seen Hanji say it to Mikasa when she would say everything would be okay to her.

I let go of Hanji and clutched my hands together.

"You damn right you better be sorry! You said you take care of her and that you knew what you was doing!" I yell so loud my voice echoed.

"Eren" Hanji says putting her arms around me but I gently slap them away.

"You said you help her! BRING HER BACK!" I shout and grabbed Nile by his collar and pushed him to the wall and started punching him.

"Bring her back! Bring her back! Bring her back!" I said repeatedly as the guards tried to pull me away.

"You better bring her back!" I said in a deep tone until I felt a hard punch in my head and everything went black the last thing I heard was a soft voice say

"Eren?"

Hanji's POV

I was in a different room after the incident happened with Eren and the three men.

Eren was now in the bed laying down unconsciously while I watched over him.

After he went out the most amazing thing happened

But I don't want to Jinx it.

Mikasa had awoken but then passed out after that.

I wiped my dried up tears and went over to Eren to check on him.

He had a big bruise on his cheek so I patched it up.

Soon his eyes shot open and the first thing he did was turn to me.

I plastered a big relieved smile on my face.

"Hey" I say softly as he smiles a bit but it quickly fades.

"Hey what happened?" He asked.

"You got beaten but your okay" I say touching his cheek.

"Thanks u-um so anything happened while I was out?" He asked looking out the window. It was 12 in the afternoon.

I shouldn't tell him about Mikasa he might get to happy then next thing you know he finds her dead.

"Uh no not really" I lie sitting in my seat again.

"Is Mikasa okay?" He asked as I frowned. He must be trying to convince himself what he saw wasn't Mikasa half dead.

I didn't know what to say tho.

"Um let's not worry about Mikasa right now" I say as he lays back down. "Hanji she has to be taken under your care I don't trust those guys with her" he says. "They might end up hurting her" he adds.

"I'll try all I can to help in the meantime I'm taking you back to school" I say as he gets off the bed.

We get out the room and walk down the hall to the elevator.

As we wait I see Eren looking down. I could tell he was worried.

"Everything will be okay" I assure him as we get in the elevator then into my car as we walk out the building and I drove him to school.

"Good luck Eren" I say as he smiles a bit. "You to and text me what happens" he says

He gets out the car and runs up the steps then got in the School.

As I drove I got a call from Nile. Ugh.

"What?"

"Come back to he hospital!" He yells

"What happened??" I asked a bit worried.

"JUST COME! It's Mikasa!"