Pressured Savior

Mulai dari awal

I heard Ren giggling a little. I shook my head and sighed. I looked at the clock. I had about 8 hours and 24 minutes to get Adrian back. I swung the front door open and ran out. The last place I had my wand was in the forest, so it should be there. I ran through the trail Adri and I were on earlier. I had to be careful for wolves again, this was their territory apparently. I walked slowly through the forest trying to remember where I last used Silver. Branches snapped in half as I stepped on them. It's not my fault they decided to lie around on the dirty ass floor. They get in the way, I break them like a stick. Well they are sticks but whatever.

"Ah, hello."

My head snapped towards the direction from where the voice came from. No one was there.

"What the heck?" I muttered.

"Over here," it whispered.

I turned around again. Nothing. I heard movement in the bushes. I suddenly saw a figure running fast in a blur.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"Boo," it whispered in my ear.

I whipped my head around and came face to face with a girl. I narrowed my eyes at her. She had familiar silver eyes. She had long blond hair that reached her waist. She wore a blue dress with tiny white flowers on them.

"Who..." I trailed off.

She put her hands behind her back and cocked her head to the side grinning at me.

"Um.." I started.

"You don't remember?" she asked.

"Er.. well.. of course I do!" I laughed nervously.

She frowned slightly.

"Liar."

"Uhh.."

I stood there awkwardly. She kept staring at me with her narrowed eyes. Why did she look so familiar?

"I haven't seen you in maybe an hour or so and you forget?" she asked. "What a pity."

The wheels in my brain turned and it came to me.

"You're that girl from my dream!" I exclaimed.

She grinned. "Yes."

"Uh, hi."

"Hello," she waved. "So how's it going, with Adrian?"

"Well except for the fact that I have 7 hours to find my flipping wand and save Adrian's life," I shrugged. "It's going good."

"Well, that sounds lovely," she giggled.

"Yup," I said popping the "P". "Well I better get going."

"So soon?"

"Yes, like I said. 7 hours to save someones life can be pretty pressuring," I stated.

"Right, right," she nodded. "Well good bye for now, Marni."

"Bye..uh," I trailed off.

What was her name again?

"Amelia," she smiled.

"Right," I rubbed the back of my neck. "Bye Amelia."

She smiled and waved me a good bye. I smiled and turned around to continue my search of my wand.

"The wand is in the clearing," Amelia's voice whispered.

I turned around.

"Than-" I paused. "Where did she go?"