Beach Party

"What's going on?" Ren asked softly.

"Well, it's kinda a long story," I said hesitantly.

"To start off, you're wanted by werewolves," Matt shrugged.

"Werewolves?" Ren's eyes widened. "You're joking right? They aren't real."

"I'm afraid they are, Ren," Justin shook his head.

"No, no they aren't! Are you guys crazy?" she laughed. "What else is there? Vampires? Witches? Fairies?"

"Um, yeah," I said nervously.

"Stop it! You guys are crazy!" Ren shot her hands up.

"Then how do you explain what Marni did back there?" Justin pointed out.

"I-I," Ren started. She started to shake her head. "I don't know!"

"I'm sorry, Ren," I held onto her hand.

"They're going to kill me, aren't they?" she asked, referring to the wolves.

"Nope, we aren't letting them," I said.

"We'll take care of them," Matt smiled at her.

"Yup, you got us to protect you Ren," Justin grinned.

"Thank you," she smiled. "What do they want with me?"

"Uh, your blood?" I asked more than said.

"My blood?" she looked at me curiously.

"Yes, the wolves have found out that you're a Blue Blood," Matt told her.

"What's a Blue Blood?" Ren asked.

Matt turned towards me. "Want to explain to her, Marns?"

"Nah, you can do it," I so did not want to explain. I suck at explaining.

"Okay, well to start off Blue Bloods are humans with special blood, it's usually passed down from ancestors," Matt started.

"No shit," I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna explain then?" Matt shot at me.

"No, carry on," I waved him off.

He rolled his eyes at me. "So anyways, Blue Bloods have some sort of power in their blood that no supernatural beings are sure of. We just know that it's powerful. The blood can heal anything once whatever needs healing gets a tiny taste of it. It's also a natural thing for Blue Bloods to be good fighters. I suppose you haven't gotten into any fights, Ren?"

"No, I haven't," she shook her head.

"Oh, and another thing. It's very unlikely for Blue Bloods to get sick."

"So that's why I've never been sick? I've always been healthy. The doctors could never figure out why."

Matt nodded. "Yes, that's why. It was because you're a Blue Blood."

"Okay, so what do the wolves want with my blood?"

Justin scratched the back of his head. "Well, that we're not sure yet."

"Liam's working on it," I said.

"Liam?" Ren's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Oh! Liam is a wolf spy. He does missions and stuff," I said excitedly.

"Oh, ok?" Ren raised a brow.

"I also think you should stay here with us, since the wolves have already seen you," Matt stated.

"What? What about my parents?" she asked frantically.

"They don't know about your blood, they won't be in any danger either." Matt reasurred her.