Bathroom Dilemma

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as loud as I could, hoping Matt would hear me.

"Shhhh! Shh! Quiet! I'm not going to kill you or anything," the guy in my bathroom tried to put his hands over my mouth, but I bit him. "Ouch!"

I rolled my eyes. "That's reassuring. So, watcha doin in my bathroom?"

"I came to tell you something," the stranger said.

"In my bathroom? I mean, you must be desperate to see me naked, but I'm not really comfortable with you being in hear while I shower..."

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "I'm not here to look at you naked," he smirked. "Although if you're offering.."

"Hell to the no. Get out!" I yelled.

"Marns? You ok in there?" I heard Matt knock. "I heard you scream."

The guy in my bathroom looked at me, his eyes stared right at me. He was obviously telling me to tell Matt that I'm fine. Yeah right, I want him out of my bathroom.

"No, actu-" I got cut off cause the hot dude covered my mouth.

Did I mention he was hot? Oh, well he is. Got some nice abbs too, hehe. I gotta admit, I'm a sucker for abbs.

"Marni? I'm going to break down the door if you don't answer!" Matt started to pound on the door.

"Tell him you're fine," the guy said.

"Why yes I am," I winked at him.

"I'm serious," he gave me a serious face.

"So am I. I mean look at me! So irresistable!"

"Marni?! I'm seriously going to break the door down!" Matt screamed.

"I'M FINE! God, boys these days," I groaned.

"Boys? Is there a boy with you in there Marns?" I could tell Matt was smirking.

"Why yes, Matt Watty. I'm just having fun with my imaginary boyfriend. No biggie. Can I shower now?" I crossed my arms and started tapping my foot.

"Of course. Don't have too much fun now in there," he laughed. I heard my bedroom door shut.

I turned back at the boy and he was smirking. He had his brows raised.

"Imaginary boyfriend?"

"What? I could've told him there was some guy in my bathroom who scared the shit out of me. Surely Matt wouldn't have gone ninja on you," I scoffed.

"You mean the vampire? He wouldn't have been able to do much," he shrugged.

"Yeah wha-," I paused. I started at him, shocked. "The vampire?"

"No, the fucking ghost," he stared at me with a blank expression.

"There's no vampire here, haha."

"I know what you guys are, don't lie."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Is that what you wanted to tell me? That you know what we are? I could easily erase your memory, you know."

"No need for memory erasing. I'm a supernatural to," he smiled.

"Really?" I looked at him shocked.

I wouldn't be surpirised if he was a vampire. I have been attracting a lot of them lately, but I didn't feel any tingles from when he touched me. And I'm pretty sure he's not a witch. I would've sensed it. And he's way to tall to be a fairy. Fairies are usually a tad bit shorter than normal height. So he's either a mythical creature, which I doubt cause there's no resemblence of one, or he's what I'm guessing he is.

"Yup," he said popping the 'P'. He started rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Uh huh," I raised my brows.

"Mhmm," he smirked.

"So, you going to let me shower?"

"Nope, not yet," his smirk grew.

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I yelled.

"Shh!"

"Tell me, or get the hell out," I pointed towards the door.

"MARNI! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!" I heard a scream from downstairs.

I stood there, my arms till crossed and my foot still tapping. I raised an eyebrow at him waiting for him to answer.

I lost my patience with him. "MAATTT! MATTHEWWW! HEELLP HE-" the guy put his hand over my mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" he whispered yelled.

The door broke down. Matt was standing there staring at me, then to the guy. He smirked.

"Now, Marni. You told me he was imaginary, not real," he stood there, amused.

The guy let go of me. He nodded his head towards Matt.

"Hey, Matt."

"Liam," Matt nodded back at him.

"MARNI!" I yelled enthusiastically.

Liam looked at me funny, but Matt just acted like nothing happend since he was used to me being like this.

"So, you guys know each other?"

They both nodded.

"So, Matty. Why didn't you tell me I was gonna find him in my bathroom?" I aksed Matt.

He gave Liam a knowing smile. "You hid in her bathroom?"

Liam scratched his neck. "I needed to pee."

"Really?! You scared the shit out of me cause you needed to pee?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uh yeah. I couldn't find any other bathrooms," he gave me a lopsided grin. It was kind of cute.

"Wow, just wow. Whatever. Now whatever you needed to tell me, you can tell me later. I'm gonna take a nice long shower now," I shoved both of them out and slammed the door.

************

Hey guys! Short chapter.... >.<

It's finals week so I can't upload as much.. so bare with me!

So, who do you like so far? Marni? Matty? Justin? Adrian? Jeremy? Laim? The other peeps?

Haha :)

Soo yeah, pic of Serenity to the side!

Oh and please vote, comment, and fan!

Thank you!

~Maggy :D