He puts a hand up to silence me and I drag my eyes over from his hand to his face in confusion.

"Alex, that's not very mature of you, but that's okay. I'll teach you my ways soon."

Wait, what?

"Do you wanna play with me? We can play with the new car you bought me!" He exclaims putting the headphones around his neck and smiling big. I swear, this boy has two personalities. "I'll go get it, here, you can listen to my music. It's really good, I recommend these bands."

I take the headphones and examine them. They look really cool and putting them on, the quality is great.

Wait. What the fuck.

This shit is classical.

"Parker, these aren't bands, they're orchestras.." I take off the headphones while wincing. Classical music just isn't my cup of coffee. Having Parker listen to them is actually kind of hilarious. I thought he was listening to some rock band that Louis would listen to since, you know, they're brothers.

Parker shrugs. "Isn't it beautiful?"

I purse my lips. "Sure."

He pulls out the truck from underneath the table and moves the piece of paper he was earlier writing something on. There's already a couple of scratches on the newly bought toy, but that's okay. I was a rough player myself when I was a kid. Again, I was deprived as a child.

Parker takes the iPod and scrolls through the tiny little device. "Fine, I'll put on something to your liking," He says as he clicks on something.

This tune's actually great. The voice reminds me a lot of someones.

"Hey, what's this song call-" I nearly jump ten feet in the air from happiness when it hits me. "This is Brendon! This is his band!"

I'm fangirling so hard right now, oh dear Lord, help me. Brendon would be so happy to hear about this.

Parker shrugs. "I've never done my research on them, perhaps that is the singer's name. I found them one day while I was scrolling through good music to find."

Perhaps? Who uses that word?

"Panic! At The Disco, that's my friend's band! Parker, I adore you so much," I smile wide and sigh. Who knew Brendon's band would make it so big?

"The song's called Nine In The Afternoon," He says. I nod. Of course, I know this.

"Parker! Did Mum leave yet?" A voice calls.

Not just any voice. We all know whose voice it is.

He shakes his head. "Sometimes, I wonder how I'm related to him."

Louis walks straight into the living room and I quickly face my back towards him as if I had been in that position that whole time. Here we go.

I low-key turn the music down enough for me to hear everything perfectly, but to them, it seems I'm listening to some tune Parker put on for me. A small 'oh' leaves Louis' mouth but neither Parker nor I pay attention to him.

'Ohs' can mean anything. What does he mean?

Oh, shut up, Alex- a perfect example of the use of an 'oh'- stop being so extra.

Much to my surprise, Louis takes a seat on the sofa. Ah, geez, my heart's beating. Well, obviously, you dumbo. You kinda need it to beat to live.

The next five minutes or so were silent with all of us doing our own thing. Me listening to Parker's music, Parker playing more car toys (I swear, that boy gets a new car toy every day) and Louis on his phone. His back is relaxed and he's slouched. Ugh, lucky. My back's starting to hurt from sitting weirdly on the ground but I don't wanna fix my position.