life updates

okay, i know it's annoying that this isn't an actual update. honestly i'm so annoying in general like it's djdksksk. but please read.

i haven't updated in 3 weeks and TJATS A LONG TJME ESPECIALLY FOR ME MAN I USUALLY ALWAYS UPDATE OMCE A WEEK AT LEAST and a lot of you are worried cause i mentioned in the last chapter that i feel like this book has become shit and idk if i should keep going.

i don't want you all to worry because i don't think it's possible for me to NOT continue this book. i've become attached to writing this in such a way, honestly. throughout the whole school year i had this one special notebook where i'd write all my ideas and small little plots (a lot of deleted scenes- let me know if you want them) and i would never do actual schoolwork cause all i would focus on is that. also a bunch of other story ideas but the point is, writing has become a great passion of mine and i can't just not write more.

here's my reasoning: this past month, i've been allllll around the UK. i know, i know. it's been awesome and i'm gonna share a couple stories with you all because i feel like that's appropriate (: idk if anyone's reading this or not still but hang on tight cause so far it has been a journey and holy i still have a week left.

FIRST, we took a plane all the way from Toronto to Iceland. the airplane was so nice and i took such an aesthetic picture:

 the airplane was so nice and i took such an aesthetic picture:

yes, i took this myself and yes, it is very pleasing.

beside me on this plane ride was this really cute man who was like 28 or something?? but he was just so??? i literally couldn't stop admiring him even if he was sleeping like the whole time???

Iceland was just a connecting flight so next we went to London where we met up with my Uncle (we'll be calling him Chachu cause that's what i call my uncles from my dads side). My chachu was great and he was so incredibly nice. his house was so tiny and adorable and so were his kids, aka my cousins.

Their names are Shehnum, Abdullah, and Shanzeh. man, i had to delete the selfies we took together cause space and stuff but they're so cute, i swear you'd melt over them.