10.

A/N: I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT HARRY IN THIS IS NOT HARRY STYLES OKAY? I LOVE MY HARRY BOO BUT I WANT THIS TO BE A LOUIS BOOK KINDA WITHOUT THE OTHER BOYS (that hurts my heart so bad omg) AND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, I'M CHANGING HIS NAME TO LIKE SOMETHING ELSE !!!!

Flora laughs at the stupid joke I make. Mr. Tomlinson- Robert- is also here tonight, and I'm not going to lie, I feel a tiny bit uncomfortable. He's so intimidating- just like Louis. I guess that's where he got it from.

"Do you and Louis hang out in school?" Flora says out of nowhere. I'm taken back but shrug.

"No, we don't really know each other," I bite into another strawberry I take from the bowl they have out. "No classes together. Oh, except one. Yeah, but still we never talk, I sit in the back."

Flora shakes her head with an eye roll. "He's such a bighead, really you should consider yourself lucky you don't pay attention to him."

More like he doesn't pay attention to me.

I give a laugh, which sounds really fake, and Parker comes running to me. "Froggy!"

Flora gives a look to Parker. "Parker, you don't call people 'Froggy'! Sometimes, I really wish I had a daughter,"

Chuckling, I wave it off. "It's fine, Froggy's kind of like a nickname for me. I'm fine with it."

Mr. Tomlinson gets off the phone call I didn't even notice he was on. He whispers something in Flora's ears. Her lips curve into a very...enthusiastic smile.

"Okay, okay, Alex," She says. "There's a gathering at this house on Sunday! One family can't make it and we need ten families, so how would your family and your friends like to come?"

Excitement settles into my stomach. Why did this all of the sudden take such a cliché turn? "Really? Me?"

"Duh!"

"But what about Louis' friends? Are they coming?"

She waves it off. "His friends are ridiculous, I don't need more punks coming over. And plus, you're like a daughter to me!" Flora gasps. "Or maybe you can even come an hour early so I can do your hair and makeup like I've always wanted to do-"

"Mum, calm down," Louis steps in front of me, not in the shielding kind of way, but kind of in the way where he's annoyed with the both of us at this point. "The guys plus Rachel are here, so keep it down. They don't need to know I have a crazed Mother and a stern Father."

Daaaamn, if I were to ever say that to my mother she'd beat the shit outta me yo.

"See what I mean," Flora rolls her eyes again and Louis disappears. I mentally roll my eyes at Rachel's squealing, who I can hear all the way from upstairs. "Nevertheless, he's still my cutie! A cutie who pierced and inked his skin...but oh well." 

It's clear Flora really loves her sons, and that makes my heart flutter. Something we have in common- we both deeply love Louis. Maybe not in the same way, but aye, at least it's love, right?

When Flora and Robert finally leave, I'm once again left with Parker- who now just stares at his toys so innocently.

"I want to show you my toys," He states. "Sit!"

I grab the last strawberry and sit down with him. "Oh what's-"

"I have ten...um, yeah, ten packs of lego. See! Do you see?" His hand guides my hands to pick up one of his lego people and my eyebrows furrow.

I nod. "Yeah, I see. What's this?" I go to pick up another set but he slaps my hand away.

"You can't touch anything without my permission!"