4.

"Is that what you blew me off for?" Elizabeth asks as I explain to them everything that happened last night. "You would rather stalk you 'boyfriend' then hang out with me?"

"I'm sorry, Lizzie," I smile in apology. "But think about it, I would never have been able to even touch him if it wasn't for me saving his life."

Brendon sips on his drink. He looks between the two of us and then sighs. "Guys, is nobody going to notice anything different on me?"

Lizzie and I both scan him.

"What's different?" I ask.

"New haircut?" Elizabeth asks.

He shakes his head with an eye roll. "No guys. New tattoo!" Brendon extends his arm and points to where his small new tattoo is. It's hidden between two larger ones that he got last year.

"What is it, exactly?" Lizzie carefully runs her fingers across it.

"It's a lilac."

I raise my eyebrows. "You have a huge piano on your arm, and a man who I don't even know- you now decide to get a small tattoo?"

Brendon shrugs with a smile. "I've recently been into lilacs."

Elizabeth starts laughing and Brendon and I both look at her in confusion.

"Sarah loves lilacs, isn't that a coincidence?" She speaks.

I look at him with a smirk and he looks away with a blush.

"Aww," I coo. "Of course it had to do something with her."

"I heard he's planning to propose this summer, hmm?" She smirks.

Brendon rolls his eyes. "Guys, don't-"

"I bet he's already bought the ring," Patrick laughs and sits beside me. I smile at Brendon and he gives a look to Patrick.

"I'm going to leave if you keep talking."

Elizabeth laughs. "Calm down, Beebo. Patrick, did you hear about what happened last night?"

Patrick nods. "She texted me all about it."

Elizabeth sends me a look. "So you tell him first and not me?"

I roll my eyes and shrug. The only reason I texted Patrick about it was because he texted me that I was then allowed to go over to the party, and I said I couldn't come. Then he started going all coo-coo and claimed that it was a lot of trouble to get me in, so I explained my situation to him. To say he was shocked is probably an understatement.

"What are you going to do now?" Brendon asks, just as Patrick tells us he's gotta go, leaving the three of us again.

I tell them that I am going to go over to Louis' house. (I've been there once or twice, not because I was stalking him- which I have done before- but because my dad had some business done with his dad and we were invited for dinner. Not that Louis knew, or knows- he was out with friends.) I would bring over flowers with a card in it that stated that I saved his life, and I would leave before he sees me. In my opinion, it's a great plan.

Brendon laughs and Elizabeth shakes her head.

"What?" I question.

"Honey, this isn't a movie. He's probably not gonna think anything of the flowers." Elizabeth says. "But, I mean, it's worth a shot."

Brendon nods. "Definitely worth a shot."

"Of course it is," I shoot back. "Everything is worth a shot."