5.

I can't believe what happened. I still can't get over it. My dreams last night were all about the previous night, and my head's pounding with more daydreams that are filling in my vision.

My face was painted green last night. So obviously, Louis won't recognize me. To be honest, I'm a bit relieved for that. I don't want him making fun of me even more than he did last night. Even if it was just a laugh.

"A frog? Classic," Jack's laugh echoes down the hall and my head snaps to see Louis, Jack and Harry walking past my locker with smug grins.

"There's Parker for you. I taught him well," Louis chuckles.

My heart stops. They're talking about what happened to me. Another reason why I didn't quite want anyone to know that it was me. I am actually smart sometimes.

"How did the flowers go?" Brendon asks just as I grab two textbooks from my locker and close it.

I snort. "Have you heard what Louis and his 'crew' have been talking about?"

Brendon shrugs with a smug look. "Sure. His brother totally made over his new babysitter and she totally humiliated herself."

"New babysitter? No, it was only for last night. And only because his mom seemed so desperate!" I shake my head.

"I knew it was you," He laughs. "Weren't those flowers just worth a shot?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes, they most definitely were. They put my bouquet on their windowsill."

"Oh?"

"Oh." We start walking to class. "Isn't that pleasant?"

"Very pleasant." He nods in agreement.

Classes start and pass by. I then notice that Elizabeth isn't here today. My mind makes note of texting her.

"Exams are in three weeks. I expect that you all have began revising?" Mr. Buster raises his eyebrows and murmurs of "no's" and "yes's" are heard. "Well, I knew most of you wouldn't have. Last minute studying is the best, isn't it?"

Students laugh. Mr. Buster pulls out a stack of sheets, all clumped in packages. "I made a package for you all to help study. I'd prefer if you were to work with a partner, but if not, that is okay as well. I have partners assigned, so if you want to work alone, come talk to me. Take one and please pass it on."

Work with a partner? Of course, my mind first goes to Louis. But he isn't in my class. So he can't be my partner. Just to my luck, though, Brendon and I end up being partners and I'm totally fine with that. Well, duh, he's my best friend.

I look at him with a smile and he gives a thumbs up with his eyebrows raised.

The bell for lunch finally rings and I immediately check my phone for any notifications. Much to my surprise, I have a missed call from a number that has never before tried to reach me.

Could it be Louis?

I call it and almost immediately, someone answers.

"Hi! Is this Alex? Please tell me this is her, I really need-"

"This is Alex," I chuckle.

"Oh, thank God!" She exclaims. "Hi, Alex. This is Flora."

My eyes widen. "Flora? What happened? Is everything okay?"

"I reeeaaaally need you to babysit tonight!" She pleads and I sigh.

"Flora, I would, but I'm not a babysit-"