9.

A/N: HEY GUYS, CAN YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHERS? THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

vote and comment xx

I take a couple of my doodling papers and walk up the staircase, to make it look like I have something to talk about with the teacher- a teacher I don't even have this year, much less know his name.

Elizabeth is going to be the one to close the door, and Sarah is going to be the one texting me all the details of what to do and what to say when I'm stumped. This is exciting.

I walk into the classroom but nobody's here. My eyebrows furrow as I look around. Where's Louis? I'm about to text Elizabeth when the door closes.

Oh shit.

My heart starts racing and I look around. There's nothing I can even use to unlock the door. Once it's locked, it's locked. I start panicking and just conveniently, my phone isn't in sight. How cliché. I sigh in frustration. Pulling my now curled hair back in a pony tail, I rip my my leather jack off my body. Being pretty is actually very uncomfortable.

Ding!

My eyes look at my phone. How did I miss that?

Hi, um I didn't realize that the door would've closed on his own. Louis isn't anywhere in sight. Is he with you? Yeah, you might not be coming out for a while- we don't have the key.

~Lizzie x SORRY!

"No!" I yell. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

I don't even notice that I'm in such a panic mode, everything I touch, breaks.

"What the hell?"

I freeze. My imagination must be taking over me. Louis isn't here.

"Go away, I don't need any hallucinations right now." I narrow my eyes.

"Why are you here?" He rolls his eyes in annoyance.

I sigh. "I said go away! Unless you're the real Louis-"

"I can't exactly go away. The door is locked. Why the fu-"

I slap his arm and sigh in frustration again and he slaps my arm back. My eyes widen. It's the real Louis.

"You're not my imagination..."

"Yeah, and you're not schizophrenic." He narrows his eyes. Oh shit. "Why is the door locked?"

My favourite bitter tone is back in his voice and I swear I melt right there and then.

"I-I don't know, I just had papers for the teacher."

He pulls on the door. "You do realize that the door isn't going to be opening anytime soon, right?"

My eyes fall down. Gosh, I love his voice.

'Come on Alexandra, be normal for once.' I think to myself, shaking my head.

He inhales sharply. "You didn't know?"

I blink twice. Oh, I just answered his question. What is wrong with me? "No- yes! Yes, I did know. I didn't close it, though."

"I don't see anyone else here?"

I purse my lips. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, after all.

"When I said stay away, I meant it. Not lock us in a room together hoping we'll fu-"

My eyes widen and I bit down on my lip harshly. "I didn't! It-it isn't like that." Although, I tooootallly wouldn't mind that.

Louis sits down on a stool. He just... sits. My heart literally drops. This isn't what I wanted it to be. He's just too mean. Louis hates me. It was just a crush. Yet, obviously my stupid brain couldn't get enough.

I'd always been attracted to punk kinda people. People who are mean on the outside but a softie on the inside. Of course, not that soft. Like I said, I'm attracted to assholes for that very reason. I've always enjoyed the fantasy of changing someone- or at least bringing out the better them. For the past four years, I have always thought that person is Louis. But how can I do that if he won't even take a second glance at me?

"We should probably think of a way to get out of here." I say and cringe visibly. No, really? I'm such a stupid head. There's no shame in saying it now.

He doesn't reply. I really hate being ignored.

"Are you thinking?"

Still no response. Maybe I should just shut up. Yeah, that'd be the better for the both of us.

I'm about to pull out a stool for me to sit on, when I slip on something and land straight on my ass. Just my luck, my phone is in the back pocket and well timed, a loud thump is heard.

He doesn't bother looking, though. But I can almost swear I heard a snicker.

"Ah, shit," I mutter taking my phone out. "My phone screen broke."

Louis is sniggering. A tiny smile plays on my lips. Maybe I can make this better.

"Hey, Alice, can you pass me that spatula?" Louis asks, going emotionless again.

"Alex," I correct handing over the item to him.

"Same thing," He waves off.

I notice he's making something and I'm automatically intrigued. Doing science, is really a no for me, but watching it come to life- especially when Louis is doing it- is actually pretty interesting. Deciding to play along, I look for something I might need.

"Hey, Lewis, can you pass me that tissue box?" I try being expressionless but it's so hard. A laugh is rising in my throat and I'm trying my hardest to drown it out.

"Louis," He mutters handing over the box.

"Same thing."

Louis shoots me a weak glare before turning on his phone and continuing the science thingy he's doing. I can't tell if he's enjoying this or not, but I know for sure I am. Even if I am doing all the talking.

"I don't think being on your phone is going to help this case," I confidently speak up.

"No, but calling for someone to get us out of here just might." He sounds really annoyed. I really am stupid. A blush rises on my cheeks and I sink down on the floor. As he puts his phone up to his ear, I don't even realize, but everything starts going black and before I know it, I'm asleep.

Don't ask me how. I can't believe I fell asleep, either. It just...happened, I guess. Especially with Louis in the room- oh, how em-barrassing!

~*~

I'm having the weirdest dream. See, before this one, everything was all chill. I was just singing happily to all the animals and pretending to be Snow White- when all the sudden, everything changed to a dark scene and Louis was shaking me.

Please don't tell me this is actually happening in real life.

My eyes shoot open and knock over whoever was in front of me.

"Knew it was real," I shake my head and stand up.

"Do one nice thing and this is what I get," Louis rolls his eyes.

I grimace. "Yeah, sorry about that." I hold my hand out for him, but he ignores it and helps himself up. That totally doesn't make me look like a fool. I take a deep breath and brush off my pants.

Just as he's leaving the room, he looks back and winks. "Moaning my name when I'm around won't make you look any better than you want it to."

My hand flies up to my mouth and my eyes widen to the maximum. I moaned Louis' name in my sleep?! Ah, shit. Of course I'd have dreams about him and do something embarrassing.

A/N: not gonna lie, this chapter was kinda shitty but trust me it gets better. i've just been out of it cause STUPID SCHOOL