3.

The weekend rolls around and before I know it, Elizabeth is dragging me to the mall. I know Louis should be here soon- Sarah said she'll text me when they get to the mall, so I'm making sure to keep my phone in my hand.

"So, where shall we start?" Elizabeth says.

"Hey, do they have wifi here?" I ask not looking up from my phone.

She scoffs. "I swear, if you're playing Pokemon Go, I will rip your phone out of your hands and throw it in that water fountain."

I shake my head. "No, I don't have time to play that right now." Once my phone finds internet, I sigh in relief and make sure to have my ringer on.

"What, are you expecting a call-?"

My phone vibrates and I gasp. Lizzie gives me a strange look. I shrug and check the notification.

Sarah:

Hey! We're here. Please don't annoy Elizabeth tho XD she came here for her shopping :)

"They're here!" I squeal and she rolls her eyes.

"Of course," She mutters. "I guess this would be a good time to tell you that Brendon made arrangements for me to go to the party tonight."

My smile fades and I look at her blankly. What? "What?"

"Yeah. . .look, Brendon actually did try getting you in- he asked for you first- but he couldn't. Patrick said he will?"

Disappointment fills my stomach and my back slouches. Of course. I kinda knew this was going to happen, though. I mean, Elizabeth is good looking, she can get in anywhere. I'm just the person that nobody notices.

"Are you going?" I ask.

Lizzie shrugs. "If you want me to, I'll go, but if you don't want me to, then I won't."

Obviously I don't want her to go. But Alex, this could be a great opportunity for Elizabeth to spy on Louis. If you can't do it, then might as well have someone do it, right?

"I want you to go and spy on Louis for me," I smile suggestively. "Please? I know you're going for your own enjoyment but I really need this."

"Forget it, Alex," Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "I won't go then. I didn't want to, anyway."

"But Ellie. . ."

"I'm good, honey." She huffs and I give a small laugh. "Can you hang out tonight then?"

No, sorry, I'm going to spy on Louis from a distance cause I'm the stalker who's foolishly in love with him.

"I was going to help out my dad with something, we can hang out tomorrow?" I make up an excuse.

"Aw, sure. Maybe I can also help out your dad?" She raises her eyebrows.

I shake my head. "It's fine, I got in under control."

I guess she knows something is up because she gives me a suspicious look and shrugs. We end up going to seven different stores in that hour, and in all of them, she buys nothing. I keep looking for Louis, and yes, I did end up embarrassing myself in many ways.

"Oh yeah, they were pretty tall. The cones were tiny, though." I hear laughing in a distance and I snap my head to the sound. Ow! I think I may have cracked my neck. But I don't care. Right there, in the store across of where we are, is the person I've been looking for this entire time.

And here comes my inner fangirl.

"Elizabeth," I run to the other side of the store. "Ellie- Lizzie!"