29.

I no longer like Louis. He's a jerk, an asshole and he's just so ignorant- I'm done with him.

Okay, cool, so now that we all know that isn't true, we just have to find a way to make him believe that.

But in all honesty, I do think it's time for me to step back a bit. Let's see how well that works out.

It's been a week and ever since that conversation with Patrick, I've felt no need to be 'mad' at Louis. If he helped, eh, he helped. I just need to pretend to not care cause I'm an attention whore who needs attention from Louis.

In this whole week, I have not done one thing to show Louis that I still notice his presence in the hallways or his presence at all. Though, I must say; it was quite hard. Way harder than I thought. I'm so glad thoughts are private and in your head or else...well, this whole world would be a disaster.

Flora hadn't called me over to babysit Parker in over two weeks, I think. To be honest, I'd been kind of waiting for a call. I really do like going there and just not having her call me makes me feel...forgotten.

I'm so dramatic, honestly.

But thankfully, she called me for today. She also said Louis would be there so my plan's perfectly going to work out. I have about two hours before it all goes into action. I'll just sleep until then.

Don't I have projects due soon? Oh well, I'll just finish them the day they're due.

So because time passes awfully slow and I literally did nothing but reading fan-fiction, let's skip to where now I'm getting in my car. Oh, God, I really should clean up this horrid mess. Oh well, I'll leave that for the next time I notice how much of a mess this car is.

I put on Twenty One Pilots but then I realize, when the beat's going to drop, I'm gonna end up crashing the car with my manic beat drop dances. I really feel the beat, you know? We have a connection with the soul. I turn down the music and purse my lips.

Sighing when I reach his house, the engine turns off and before my mind even signals my hands to open the car doors, I'm out of the vehicle and knocking at the door. Welp, come on, Alex. Put your acting skills to play.

"Alexandra!" Flora smiles widely and pulls me in for a hug. Sometimes, I wonder if she's actually just a really perky teenager in disguise. I step inside the house and I raise my eyebrows. Everything's been redecorated. It all looks new. "Thank God you came just in time, I was about to leave. Louis' somewhere upstairs in his room and Parker- he's in the living room probably making a mess."

She explains a whole bunch of other things to me and then ends up leaving. I walk over to the living room and see Parker with huge headphones on and writing something on paper. I guess the music's loud because he doesn't notice me. Sitting in front of him and lightly tapping on the paper his pencil seems to be scribbling on, his eyes trail up to me. Parker gives a small smile and takes off the headphones.

"Hi, Alex," He says.

"Hm? No Froggy?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Alexandra," Parker pushes the glasses back on his face from the bridge of his nose. Aw, he looks like a smol scientist. "I am too mature to be using names."

I roll my eyes and ignore the urge to fall on the ground and start laughing. "Hun, you're seven."

He's too cute for his own good.

"I don't even know where you got your intelligence from," I say and my eyes immediately widen when I realize how it sounds. "Not that your family isn't smart! They're very smart, obviously. Their getting all this money from somewhere, haha...I'm not here just for your money either! I'm only saying that you're seven and-"