I feel liquid drip down my forehead, and I can already assume it's blood from its smell. My head pounds as I struggle to keep my eyes open and look at Jacob.

Is this actually happening?

"There's she is!" He cynically cheers, clapping his hands as I obtain consciousness and begin to hyperventilate naturally at my current state.

Jacob steps closer to me, "Calm the fuck down! Let's not waste time!"

"Waste time on what?!" I cry out, trying to control my body as I weakly look up at him, feeling smaller than ever against him. He's never tied me up to hurt me before.

He looks like he's debating for a moment before he meets my eyes again. "Honestly there's no point in covering up anymore, I'm tired, you're tired, so I think I'm just going to tell you the truth, huh? Isn't that just what you're dying to hear? The real truth... I mean think of the possibilities, sweetheart!"

"Don't call me that!" I shout in anger, moving to see if I can untie my hands from behind me.

His brows furrow as he glares, kneeling down and grabbing my cheeks roughly with one hand so I look at him, "Did I fucking say you could talk?!"

Tears begin to shed from my eyes as he forcefully pushes my face back, and my head hits the metal pole behind me so hard that I feel dizzy.

"Where was I? Oh yeah, the truth," he nods. "Just so we're clear, everything I said back there was bullshit, I'm not a mopey little idiot. But you easily called me out. Good job," he compliments with such a sarcastic tone and smile. "Because I don't love you at all, you're just the girl I chose back in freshman year. Though back there for a minute, I mean what you were saying.. wow it hit me for like two seconds!"

His words cause my breathing to hitch and snatch my attention. The girl he 'chose'?

"W-what?" I blurt.

He actually looks surprised. "You mean, you don't get it? You know, the girl I chose. Me and my buddies from the frat, we choose girls that we bet on, the goal is to pass certain levels, the more levels passed the more money you get.." Jacob describes, practically asking if this rings a bell.

"Holy fuck you are as dumb as I thought," he covers his mouth at my reaction, my eyes open wide and my jaw to the floor at all this sudden news.

"I'm not dumb, I just... You used me?" I croak quietly in shock, mostly talking to myself.

All of this information.. he was always an immature, drug addict, alcoholic, and our whole relationship for two years was a joke, literally, for money.

"Yeah, so what? This would have ended ages ago if you didn't keep making it so damn difficult. Blame yourself for the shit hole you're in," he crosses his arms.

"Excuse me, I didn't do anything," I protest, trying again at my restraints. My fear is rising and I don't know what will happen to me if I don't get out of here.

"Oh really? Um, no, actually. It was all going smoothly, you even moved in with me which got me a hell of a lot of cash, but the one fucking thing that should have been the easiest of the tasks was getting you in bed, but you and your prudish ass refused anyone to touch you," he growls, and my breathing starts to quicken at his words and anger. "Except for one guy you actually didn't refuse, am I right?"