Chapter 64

Harry's POV

"You did what?" Liam repeats, taking an appalled step back.

"With Kendall? Really?" Louis follows.

"Are yeh serious?" Niall shakes his head.

I clench my jaw, their comments aren't helping shit. "Look, you don't understand, I was trying to get Kendall off me– You know it doesn't even matter now!" I shout in the small area of the private bar space. "I overreacted, I know it's my damn fault, now let me go out to find my girlfriend!"

"Sophia is looking for her–"

"But she needs me," I protest, trying to break from the trap they want to hold me back from. I know what I just did, but I can help, I need to try and help somehow. I just want to talk to my girlfriend. How fucking hard does that have to be?

"Why did you freak out in the first place?" Louis asks.

"What?"

"You said you overreacted, so why did you?"

I sigh, looking down for a bit before looking back up to Niall, "I saw you two."

"Fuckin' hell, not'ing happened I swear. We were jus' havin' a chat, she wished me happy birt'day. Neit'er of us would do that to you!" Niall gets defensive.

"I realize," I respond sternly, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Now where is she?"

I see Liam looking down at his phone with an anxious look, hesitantly glancing up at me before looking back down.

"Tell me."

"Harry, I can't," he shakes his head.

"Liam, she needs me right now before she does something irrational. I need to be there."

"She doesn't want you to know, mate!"

I stand in his face, "Rachel needs me! Fuck, she could decide stop eating, or hurt herself again. I told you guys she used to self-harm. Just let me go."

"Alright! Soph is taking her home."

"Could they still be here?"

"Don't think so, she told me that almost ten minutes ago."

As soon as the words leave his mouth I'm in my car, driving right back to Hampstead, knowing full well she went to her cousins and not back to my place, which would probably be our place, if I didn't fuck up so often.

"Where is she?" I question immediately as Hayley opens the front door when I arrive.

"In her room, Sophia is talking to her," she tells me as I rush in, seeing Jennifer standing in the living room in their dark house and hearing Sophia's faint voice coming from Rachel's room.

"This is not how I imagined their night, nor how we would meet Sophia," I hear Hayley whisper to Jen from behind as I try to listen to Sophia.

"How did she seem when she came in?" I turn to them, and they jump back a little as if I nearly scared them.

Jennifer speaks, "Just quiet really, she looked a little distorted, maybe confused. Sophia gave us a small explanation and just took Rachel to her room. They've just been here five minutes–"