Allies x reader: Pissing of the countries

You were happily humming quietly in the World Meeting Room. (I shall call it WMR because I'm lazy ^J^!!!) Why? Oh maybe because you had a few tricks up your sleeve for America, China, England, France, and *shudder* Surprisingly Russia. You two were close friends so he wouldn't mind... Right...? 

You stood up with an "innocent" Russia face on, and cleared your throat.Everyone's attention was on you, except for Italy's because really... Just tell me how big his attention span is? (I hope with doesn't offend any of you amazing Italians!!!!!)

"Excuse me... I have a message for IggyBrows...." You smirked with your hands behind your back. Everyone had a confused face until America burst out laughing. 
"IGGYBROWS?!?!" England looked furious. France laughed as well. England stood up and started chasing you around. "Haha can't catch me THE Black Sheep of Europe!!!" 
This made him even more angrier and he... Tackled you. "Awww, now that wasn't very gentleman like now was it?" Both of your faces flushed after realizing the kind of position you were in. His face was hovering only inches away from yours.

"Ohonhonhon~" Came the laughter from the Frenchman. 

-=Next Day=-

You had invited your fellow Allies out for a treat as an "apology" For England. But really you were just going to make the obnoxious American quite pissed.

The sun was shining, so you thought, "Hey, why not a picnic?"

The American was getting ready to bite into his burger, and when he did, his face crinkled into a look of pure disgust. "Dude!! What the hell is in this mofo?!" You chuckled darkly. "Oh nothing! The regular veggie burger Alfred..." You smirked and his eyes widened. "_____!!! Y-YOU GAVE ME THIS!!!!" You shrugged and continued munching on (Favorite/Food)

-=Next Day=-

This time you decided to do the unthinkable and piss off Russia... To hide his precious vodka. 

You made you way into the WMR where Russia was repetitively "KolKolKol-ing" 

"Now I would like to know who is the one for taking my vodka? Tell me and none of you will suffer the pain da?" He smiled innocently, but was holding up his "Magic Metal Pipe of Pain." (Why does this sound wrong to me...?) 

You walked in front of him like a boss and raised your hand. "That would be Me! _____! (C/N)! Vodka Stealer!"

"....KOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOL--"

-=Next Day=-

Honestly, everyone knew they were all going to get pranked. They just all hopped they weren't the next ones.

Well the day you hid Russia's vodka, France tried to flirt with you afterwards. So hey? Why not the Frenchman?

So you started by pouring out all of his wine in the sink. Then you bought red grape juice and filled the wine bottles with that. Now all there is left to do is wait for the pissed off Frenchie.

France stormed in the WMR. "____ I know you did zhis!" He held up his wine bottle.

"'Ow could you do zhis!?" He sobbed.

You shrugged. "I unno. England seems to enjoy it."

"Well I don't give a damn about Iggybrows! I just need my [1]vin précieux!"

"SHUT IT YOU BLOODY FROG!"

France stood up in front of you. "Well the naughty girl needs to be punished, non? Ohonhonhon~~~~~~"

"....*SMACK*"

-=Next Day=-

You demanded China to cook a BUNCH of food for you. You  asked so much, he actually gave in for once. It smelled really good. You almost didn't even want to do what you were about to do. 

He brought it out for you. It all looked and smelled so yummy. You took a deep breath and said, "Never mind! I'm not hungry." 

".... YOU AN ASS ARU!"

-=Next Day=-

You walked in the WMR, nervous because you pranked every singe member to the allies. They all stared at you. "H-Hey guys!" You laughed awkwardly. All their faces changed from anger to a soft expression.

"AWE WE COULDN'T STAY MAD AT YOU!!!" They exclaimed, all hugging you. When they all parted from you, you prepared to say something... Before a cold and wet substance hit your skin. They just dumped water on you. Not good, not good. Defiantly not a good day to wear a white button up blouse. 

Your (F/C) bra was exposed. "P-PERVERTS!"