Poland x Lithuania: Pocky

Requested by: Frostfur789

Feliks couldn't believe his eyes, right here in front of him stood his best friend, Feliks was dressed as a... Boy.

"Poland, w-what happened to you?" the browned haired male eyed his usual cross dressing friend worriedly, he smiled flicking his hair over his shoulder, "Like, nothing! I just, like totally decided to try something different!"

Gulping Toris tried to be patience with Feliks knowing that he would someday try this, "Look," Poland sighed slumping onto Lithuania's couch he admitted calmly, "theirs a new boy at school."

Toris knew where this was going and his heart sunk just a little bit more as the other went on and on about this new boy, "..... And I thought I should learn how to kiss but I don't know who'll teach me!"

Muttering under his breath he asked, "Would you like any Tea Feliks?"

"Nah! I'd totally go for some Pocky though!"

Lithuania raised a brow as Poland grabbed the box from his pocket humming silently, "Y-you mean the Japanese kissing game?"

The blonde nodded pulling out a brown stick and motioning the other to come towards him, uneasily Toris bit his bottom lip quite unsure why Poland wanted to do this, "Okay, I guess there's no other way."

Feliks smirked as Toris bit down on his half taking small bites as if to slow the game down, turning redder by the second he had a strong urge to finish the game and go back to his normal self.

While Lithuania was lost in thought Poland made his move pressing his lips to the others closing the space between them. Griping Lithuania's shirt tightly Feliks screwed his eyes shut not wanting the moment to end.

Toris on the other hand was panicking inside his eyes wide open in shock before pulling away from Poland panting heavily, "Hey Lith," he muttered leaning back, "I like you."

"W-what. Y-y-you could have said that before!"

"Yeah, but that wouldn't have been fun." Standing up Poland smiled grabbing his bookbag he placed a kiss on Toris cheek blushing right after and becoming his shy self, "see ya tomorrow!" he stammered blotting out the door in a rush.

As embarrassing as it was the brown haired gave a weak smile, through he would never admit it, he did enjoy Poland's little Pocky Game.

"We should play more often."

£££

£££