Russia x reader: Don't be afraid

Your heart and mind were racing. You didn't know what to think or where to hide.  You kept running from your attackers, you tripped over a rock sticking out of the ground in the snow. You quickly collected yourself and ran behind a house. It didn't help that you were outside in the middle of winter in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt. You sat down up against the wall, knees hugged to your chest. You heard your attackers run by. One of the men shouted; "Damn! We lost her, keep looking!". Foot steps raced past you and soon faded. You let out small sobs as you hugged your knees to your chest. You cried out and thought to yourself, "Why did I have to go on a walk tonight of all nights?!". After you were done sobbing quietly to yourself you came out from behind the house and looked around, all clear.  You sniffed and your sight was blurred from crying. You looked around once more to realize, you were lost.
Seeing as the lights were off in the house you were hiding behind, you assumed it was vacant, you could stay the night there, and leave when it was day light. You pulled a pin out of your pocket and jiggled the lock open. The door made a quiet 'click' noise as you turned the knob. The door slowly swung open and ominously creaked as it opened. You stepped inside. The house was huge! It was almost the size of a mansion. Your eye sight adjusted to the darkness and you could see that the house was occupied. Maybe the residents were away? You lightly stepped down the nearest hallway and made your way to a room with the door slightly open. 
Upon opening the door the bedroom was beautiful. The bed was fitted in red satin with a black satin pillow, the curtains were a light red, and candles adorned the window sill. Apparently who ever lived here liked ambiance. You raided the closet for something to borrow to sleep in. Your clothes were soaked from falling in the snow when you tripped over that rock. You found a trench coat and thought; "Why not?". You quickly shed your clothes and climbed into the trench coat. You sat down on the bed and thought; "Should I really take my chances on staying here?". You got curious and set off to find a dryer for your clothes. The trench coat was considerably bigger than you and dragged on the floor as you made your way down the hall in the dark. After wandering around in the dark for awhile you made your way to the laundry room. You tossed you clothes in the dryer, then flicked on a light. The laundry room was mid-sized and had a couch in the far corner. 
You flicked off the light and went to find the living room. You felt your way along the wall until you found a light switch, you thought to yourself nervously; "Please let this be the right switch". You flicked on the switch and there was the living room, you sighed, relieved. The living room was very large, possibly forty feet by forty feet. The couch was a dark brown and could seat five. A large 62" flat screen TV sat on an entertainment stand with book shelves on both sides. You gently sat down on the couch and flicked on the TV.  You watched (Favorite Tv show) and relaxed into the large, tan trench coat. You were sitting quietly in the dark, watching TV when you heard a door slowly creak open. You quickly flicked the TV off and dashed to the laundry room, you skidded around the corner and slammed into a wall. You bounced off the wall and into the laundry room. You put your black shorts and shirt back on and tried your hardest to sprint for the door. You scrambled in the dark as you tried to find the front door. You slammed into something, or maybe... someone. You fell back onto your butt and stared upward. A light flicked on and there stood the tall Russian man, Ivan braginski. 
You stared up at him with your (e/c) orbs. His face was a mixture of anger and curiosity. He stared down at you with his violet orbs and stood in silence. You cowered on the floor in front of the tall man. You didn't know what to do, you were scared stiff. Ivan picked you up by the collar of your shirt and held you face to face with him. You started to shake and tears streamed from the corners of your eyes. Ivan's grip was like steel, there was no way you could fight your way out of this. His eyes softened up and looked into your (e/c) eyes. His tone was fairly sleepy, "Don't be afraid little sunflower". Your voice was shaky, "I'm so sorry Mr. Russia! I didn't know this was your house!". He kept you suspended in the air and smiled at you, "Please, call me Ivan. How did you get into my house little sunflower?". You sighed as you cleared your (h/c) out of your face.  You didn't mind being held up by the collar of your shirt, although you did wish he would put you down. You introduced yourself, "My name is _____. I was out on a walk when I was attacked by three men. I took cover behind your house, and when I came back out I realized I was lost. I thought your house was vacant and I let myself in. After I found out the house was obviously occupied, I thought the residents were away". Ivan set you down, patted your head, and laughed lightly; "Its okay ____. You can stay here as long as you like". You looked around suddenly and noticed the trembling trio wasn't around. You asked curiously, "Where are Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania?".  Ivan sat down and shifted uncomfortably, "I let them go. But I will bring them back when I want them". You sat at the furthest end of the couch away from Ivan. He noticed the distance and he looked saddened at the fact that you were being distant from him. You paused for a moment, not knowing what to do. You smiled warmly at Ivan and patted the seat next to you. He walked over and took the seat next to you.
You both sat and chatted for awhile. Passing time by and laughing here and there. You were right in the middle of talking to Ivan when he nodded off mid-sentence. You looked at him curiously. Your over whelming curiosity got the best of you and you moved closer to get a better look at his face. You were mere inches from his face and your warm breath woke him up. Ivan radiated that violet aura, his eyes were blank and souless. He grabbed you by your throat and stood up with you in his grasp. You screamed out; "Ivan! Its me! ______!".  No matter how much you fought and screamed he wouldn't let go. He pulled you in close and whispered, "You will become one with mother Russia, da?". After he whispered those words in your ear you passed out from lack of oxygen.