"No," Baekhyun says as he shakes his head. "What is a personal space?"

"It's like a psychological region. You are invading my personal space and I can't focus when you're near. Move away a little."

"You can't focus?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you're too close."

"What is a psychological region?"

"Psychological region is---" Baekhyun is looking at him attentively with his wide curious eyes. Chanyeol just sighs and shakes his head. "Nevermind."

"Your mind, it's so complicated, isn't it? Sometimes I wanna know what's going on inside your head," Baekhyun says mostly to himself as he smiles a little, "so that I can know what's the right thing to say to you."

"Were you saying something?"

Baekhyun shakes his head.

"Chanyeol-sunbae?"

"What?"

"Let's do something fun," Baekhyun says.

"What kind of fun?"

"Well... We could, uhm..." Baekhyun twists the hem of his shirt using his hand. "Y-you know... Me and you... and bed...?"

"Tch," Chanyeol scoffs. He sets aside his book and gives his full attention to the cute puppy beside him. "Me and you and bed, hm?"

"Y-yeah... And we're naked... And, and doing sexy stuff...?"

"So that's the kind of fun that you want?"

"Yes..."

Chanyeol places his palm on Baekhyun's left cheek as he stares right into his lover's eyes, into his crescent moon-shaped eyes.

"You could have just told me sooner if you want to have me," Chanyeol says, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I always want you though, Baekhyun says inside his mind. He decides not to say it out loud, Chanyeol might take back his words.

"I want to have you but I'm already tainted," Baekhyun says worriedly, "I don't deserve you anymore because I'm so dirty..."

Chanyeol laughs internally. If only he knew.

"I don't care, I'll just clean you with my come," he says as he leans in to whisper on Baekhyun's ear, "I'll fuck you until you're covered with my come..."

"Th-that's hot," Baekhyun's breath hitches when Chanyeol starts to leave feather-light kisses on the expanse of his neck, "I want Chanyeol's come..."

Chanyeol stops right in front of his mouth, their breaths hitching. Baekhyun patiently waits, until Chanyeol is cupping his face to kiss him passionately on the lips. With eyes closed, Baekhyun returns him the kiss with equal fervor, as he responds every movement of his lips against his own-- kissing, sucking, nibbling, licking, and even biting, as if they were hungry for each other's mouths. A tongue asks for entrance so Baekhyun willingly opens up, and allows himself to be dominated in a way that he really loves.

When Chanyeol kisses him heatedly like this, he feels like his chest is going to combust. He doesn't want this to stop.

But Chanyeol pulls away much to Baekhyun's dismay.