17

Naruto's POV

Tap...tap...tap...

I heard a sigh "Wake up already it's boring without you" that voice was Tobi's. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't move. I could only breath. I was aware of everything happening around me but I couldn't move.

It grew quiet after a while. I knew Tobi was still there but he was quiet. A knock came and I heard shuffling. Tobi opened the door and walked out. I heard another door open then voices. I couldn't figure out who it was but it didn't matter. "Have Kurama and Fuji figured out anything?" Tobi's voice and footsteps grew closer.

"Nothing" the other person said. I would frown in confusion if I could. I didn't recognize the voice. "And since they can't leave the village they're having a harder time." the voice said. "Is there really no one within the village that we can trust?" Tobi asked. I heard the springs on my bed sink as someone sat down on it.

"The only one master Naruto seemed to trust was the boy named Sai" the voice said. "The question is will he help us. I would request for Ichiraku's help but I know master Naruto would hate me for that" the voice finished.

Master Naruto? I couldn't recall anyone who called me mas- my body tensed even though it was frozen. I felt my heart race and the thumping grew louder. There was one person. One person who called me master. But- but that person is- my thoughts were caught off.

"Naruto would never hurt you Sarah" my heart fell and I felt as if I would cry even though I couldn't. I wanted to move. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to touch her. I tried as hard as possible to move but I couldn't.

"He loved you after all" Tobi said. Sarah's giggle filled my ears "I would have loved to hear that from him. He was always distant but I knew he loved me." She sighed "We were so young back then. Like they say 'fools rush in'. I wonder what it would be like if we had listened to Kurama that night. Maybe me and Naruto would still be together" she sighed.

"Sarah-" Tobi stopped as a smaking sound came. "Don't pity me big bro" Sarah said. "I may have only lived a short time with you guys but that was the most wonderful time. I have to go my body is still weak. After all i'm simply a dead body with a soul" she said.

They left the room leaving me there, obviously. Sarah. Wait. Why couldn't I remember? I couldn't remember. I couldn't recognize her voice why? I spent almost everyday with her so why couldn't I remember her instantly. Her voice was still similar so why?

'You think too much' my body twitched slightly. NB? 'Yeah it's me, I still have a will of my own I'm just stuck in the same body with you now' he said or is it thought? Hm. I guess it makes sense, anyway do you know why I couldn't remember Sarah. 'I'm not sure, anyway how are we gonna get out of this comma like state?' he asked.

Oh don't worry about that. Kurama should figure it out soon but we might be here a while so get comfy!

Author's POV.

"We're back" Deidara yelled bursting open the door. Tobi quickly turned to Sarah who went pale. "Quick hide" Tobi pushed her into Naruto's room and shut the door. "What part of 'i'm still weak' does that guy not understand?" Sarah sighed.

Her hair was long and blonde, her skin was tanned and her eyes were a beautiful green. She stared at him and let out a small smile. She walked over to him and let her hand fall on the tube. She didn't say anything just stared at him.

His blonde hair was floating and waving around. The only clothing he had on were boxers. Sarah stared at the scars on his body. She counted the large ones. '35' she thought sadly. She tapped the glass half expecting a reaction but none came. She looked at her hand that was gently resting on the tube.

She frowned knowing her body wouldn't last long. She turned and headed towards the window. She pulled it open and put a leg out then stopped. She stared at the room a while longer a bit confused. 'Where is it?' she asked herself. Her thoughts were cut off when the door started to open.

It was immediately pulled shut then a yell came. "What the hell Tobi!?" Sarah pushed her body out and gently but quickly closed the window. She made a run for the woods. She didn't stop running until she was sure that the trees thickened. She panted heavily and began walking.

She walked a few more steps then looked up and smiled. It was the same shrine Naruto had been to. She took something out of a sling that was around her and set it on the small like table. It was a small box that contained a cake. She smiled again "It's been a while big sister" she said as a few tears streamed down her face.