11

Naruto stopped looking down at the village, he could see the stone statues from where he was standing. He stared at his father's stone face,he smiled "I wonder what you would think if you saw me now" naruto said. His eyes raised a little higher, his eyes soften as he stared at the third Hokage's face. But they hardened and his smile disappeared into a pressed line. He made a fist his gloves making a squeak. "Naruto you can change your mind, you know where we can go so let's run like we did-" Naruto snapped. "I won't run!" he calmed down a bit. "Kurama, i'm tired of running I can't do it anymore. I'll face my problems head on." Naruto said.

"Fine face it but what will be left, huh? You worked hard to build yourself up after the village teared you down are you really gonna do the same thing back to them knowing damn well how it feels" Kurama said in his head. "They deserve what's coming to them" Naruto said in a low growl. Kurama closed his eyes "You're no better than they are" Naruto's eyes widened. "You have no right-" Kurama stopped him. "You're right i don't but neither do you" Kurama said his voice calm.

Naruto bit his tounge and continued on wards.

Kurama closed his eyes and then opened them using the peep hole. (He's seeing through the seal) His eyes widened as he saw the gates of Konoha. "Don't worry about the village, Naruto might be planning to release him we have to make sure that doesn't happen. Because if he does even he'll die along with us as well" Kurama turned to Fuji.

"I'm counting on you" Kurama said looking down a bit since he was still a bit taller than Fuji. Naruto stopped and smiled he slid his mask on and began to walk forward. The gates were closed, the top had a barrier so it was sealed. Naruto stopped suddenly and looked down. 'They're not here' Naruto looked to the gates approaching them and gently placing his hand on them. They began to rumble and they melted as if it was butter on a hot pan.

It was so quiet, the village had never been like this. It looked like a ghost town. Naruto could hear the sound of chains. They rattled loudly in the distance. Naruto walked forward slowly and cautiously. "You know the gates open if you push them, right" Naruto turned his head a bit keeping his body straight.

It was Tsunade, she was tied to a post. "Come sit down" she said waving him over. Naruto grabbed a rock and threw it at her. He wasn't fazed as he saw her flinch and put her hands up and the small rock bounced of her. "Your genjutsu is getting better" Naruto said looking back.

He stared at Sasuke through the mask. "We just want to talk" he said from a safe distance. "Do you wanna have some tea as well?" Naruto asked. "Please Naruto we really need your help, please" Sasuke said. "My help? You know what I don't understand is why do this" Naruto said approaching him. "I finally had the life I wanted, why are you trying to take that away? Why does this place want to see me in a pool of darkness? Why can't you just leave me alone!?" he yelled grabbing Sasuke's shoulder's. "I know" Sasuke said feeling Naruto's head fall on his shoulder.

"I wanted to be accepted and when I finally was I was so happy that I cried for so long. Me, the idiot who was always supposed to smile and take on everyone's burdens. I cried because I was relived that I wouldn't have to carry my burden alone. Don't take it away" Naruto's voice was shaky and for once he actually sounded like a kid. That's when it hit Sasuke. Even he himself had depended on Naruto, he never thought of how it made him feel. After all it was Naruto, he made it seem as if he had all the answers and if he didn't he'd find them.

He made everything okay. But in exchange of the happiness he brought the person he got despair. "We won't" Sasuke said glancing at him. His hair actually looked a bit tamed unlike how it was all those years ago. He was tall and healthy. "Do they take good care of you?" Sasuke asked. Naruto looked up and let him go, he smiled behind his mask "They never let me miss a meal" he said in a tone that Sasuke did not know anymore. the tone of love and happiness something he hadn't felt in a very long time.

"The Hokage has taken back her order to hunt down the Akatsuki." Sasuke said. Naruto's eyes widened "Then-" Naruto said Sasuke nodded and smiled but it disappeared. "We won't involve you anymore" Sasuke said looking down. "But the village" Naruto started but Sasuke shook his head. "This no longer concerns you, we will be fine. We were not aware of all you did for the village until Kakashi told us" Sasuke said.

"That WAS the point" he said. "The Hokage sends her regards and wishes you the best. She and everyone else wants you to be happy so do that for all of us" he said with a slight tug of his lips. "Wait!" Naruto yelled but Sasuke released the Genjutsu Naruto was under. He looked around to find himself in the forest.