13

"You're gonna do what!?" Tobi yelled making both Narutos shrink. "Do you know what today is" Naruto asked. "Don't you dare" Tobi growled. "Today is my birthday meaning I get one present" NB continued leaning on Naruto. "I want you guys to support me on this" Naruto said looking at his family.

"Are you sure?" Konan said putting a hand on both their shoulders. "Sadly yes" NB said looking at Naruto. "Then I'll wait for you until you get back and when you do we'll sharpen your origami skills" she said rubbing their hair. "We are so having a movie marathon when you wake up" Deidara said with a smirk.

Naruto looked at the rest who one by one reluctantly agreed. Naruto looked at Tobi, Itachi, and Pain. "Fine" Tobi said curling into a ball of sadness and rolling away into the woods. "We'll clean your room while your away" Pain said with a sad smile.

Naruto and NB looked at Itachi who just stared at the two. "How?" Itachi let out "How do we bring you back?" he asked. NB looked at Naruto and they both shrugged. "No idea" they said in unison. "But-" NB started. "We wouldn't do this unless it was worth not returning" Naruto continued.

Itachi clenched his fists and sighed "Fine, but-" he said stepping closer to them "You have to take this" he took off his necklace and place it on Naruto. Naruto smiled and looked behind them, just a few miles away was Konoha. The village that may collapse.

"Well then" Naruto said with a sigh "Let's get going" NB nodded and they began towards the village. (Deidara had to take Tobi cause he refused to move)

_

"Do we knock?" Deidara asked as they stood in front of the real gates of Konoha. "Of course not that's idiotic, Tobi can- Tobi?" Konan looked down and sighed as she saw Tobi making swirl patterns on the dirt. Tobi sniffed "Everything, I lost everything and then Itachi gave me a little brother and now he wants to leave me" Tobi mumbled to himself as he sniffed.

"Is he really crying?" NB asked. "With Tobi you could never be sure" Naruto said with a shake of his head. Naruto looked at the ground and saw a twig and smiled. He grabbed it creeping up on Tobi, he lifted up the stick and brought it down gently to not hurt the overly sensitive Tobi.

Tobi looked up "Wack-a-mole jutsu" Naruto said with a toothy smile. "That's not right," Tobi got up grabbing the stick from Naruto's hand. "This is how you do it" Tobi yelled wacking everyone on their heads.

Tobi smiled behind his mask and sighed. "Fine, hold hands people!" Tobi ordered waving a finger. "Here we go" Tobi said as they were sucked in. They appeared in the middle of a crowd. "What is this?" Kisame asked looking around at what seemed to be the villagers. They held rocks and pitchforks as well as torches.

"The Akatsuki?" Naruto turned to the voice. It was the Hokage, she was in tears as she stood in front of the crowd next to a few shinobi and some familiar faces. "What's going on here?" Pain asked looking at the yelling villagers.

"Naruto-kun" Naruto turned to see Hinata curled up next to Neji, Kiba, and Tenten. They were all being weirdly attacked by rocks. NB's hand started to twitch and his foot tapped the ground under him as the villagers continued their riot. "Would you shut up!" NB yelled making everyone stop.

"Two- Narutos?" Sakura stared at them. "Hokage what in the world is going on here" Deidara asked as they approached her. She wiped her face "It's nothing, sorry but the village is closed off from visitors. Gaurds" Tsunade said two shinobi stepping up.

"Stand down" Naruto ordered. "We don't take orders from you kid" they said. "I wasn't talking to you" Naruto said. The shinobi looked to their side to see Sasori and Kakuzu peering over them with that stare that could make the bravest men piss themselves.