Confirmed. I love her... more and deeper.

I smiled too. But I tried to look it like  nonsense. I don't want her to know my feelings for her.

What if we don't have the same feeling? What if she's just really good and kind to all people?

And then I fell in love with her alone, so bad.

"You're always welcome baby." My last sentence before I whirl around and get outside.

I pulled out my phone to call the Mercalesia family.

"Yes, Mr. Hamlet?" Mr. Mercalesia greeted me with sarcasm on his voice. "You ditched your classes. What will your father say to this? He will be surely upset."

"I'm sorry, Uncle. I'm in my condo... with Gorgina."

"Gorgina?!" I removed my phone away from my ear.

"Do you know her, right?"

"Yes. What in a good hell you two doing inside your condo? Are you doing something-"

"No, Uncle. Relax." I chuckled. "I have a good news for you."

I heard a heavy sigh from him.

"What is it? Is it all about her?" He asked in baritone voice.

"Yes, Uncle. I think I already found Emerald."

Gorgina and Emerald must be one. I can't be mistaken to this. Gorgina and Emerald are one.

And whatever are the reasons why Gorgina didn't tell me about her past, I'm sure they are valid. Or maybe she can't remember about it.

"We'll come over to your house to see her. My wife will be so happy to hear this."

"Yes, Uncle. She's in my room. She's sick. I forgot she gets sick when gets wet by rain."

"It's okay. What's more important is she's fine now."

"Yes, Uncle. My doctor left a medicine for her. She will take it later. Am I going to prepare a lunch for us?"

"Yes, sure. So we can talk longer."

"Sure, Uncle. I'm hanging up now. I need to check on her."

"Thank you so much, Cauli. Eversince you're so gentle when it comes to my daughter. I have no regrets in making you as her friend."

"My honor, Uncle. I also want to take care of her."

"Thank you so much. This means a lot to us."

I hung up already. I heaved a sigh before deciding to enter inside my room.

"Gorgina?" I called out.

I saw how I startled her.

"Jeez! You almost killed me!" She glared at me, holding her chest.

"I'm sorry. We have unexpected guest tonight."

I detected her hand bringing down the frame on the table. She was looking at me straight.

"Who are they?" She asked as she walked towards me, fixing her emerald eyes onto me.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mercalesia."

"Mercalesia? You mean..."

"Yes. One of your profs, right?"

She slowly nodded. "Yeah."

I can feel the nervousness inside her. I don't know but I found it suspicious.

Does she know about her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mercalesia? Why is she acting this way?