Chapter Eleven

Cauli's POV

I was upset when I learned that Betina's been cruel to Gorgina. How could she do that? How does she breathe knowingly someone is suffering because of her?

Gorgina is very fragile. As much as I can, I will protect her. I don't care whom I gonna beat. As long as Gorgina's safe, that matters in me the most.

And some bully in this university, without hesitation, I kicked them out. They don't deserve here. Just because they can afford everything, they will act as the superior here? Have they forgotten I am the son of the owner of this university? I'm still the superior here no matter what. My will is my will.

"What are you doing?" I startled when I heard Ruby's voice. I was searching some file and document of those students who were enrolled here. Just wanna check their backgrounds. If they really deserved to be glorified. Damn! The thought of them hurting Gorgina is very upsetting. The ember inside me turned to igneous rock.

"N-Nothing." I said as I faced her. I tried to hide the file of Gorgina.

"Nothing?" She gave me a suspicious look. "You look like a scared dog. You must be hiding something from me." She arched her brow at me. I gulped once and smiled at her.

"You're overacting, Ruby." I said, trying hard to sound innocent.

"Do I? Or you're just hiding something from me?"

"What?" I chuckled. "I'm not. It's just too private to be in public."

"So you can't trust me? And you think I am one of the public thing you called?"

"Come on, Ruby. Let's not argue this way. Not now, okay? Have you eaten your lunch? I'm hungry."

She just frowned at me and heaved a sigh. "Fine... actually I'm here to ask you to join me. Jackson told me you're here."

Oh Jackson. Next time, I won't tell anyone my whereabouts.

Gorgina's POV

I woke up early in the morning. I took a shower and my breakfast and ready myself for another day of schooling.

Thank goodness it has no traffic, that's why, I reached the university just by seven.

My phone vibrated. Who is this again?

Unknown Number:

Hi My Day! Good morning. Hope you had your breakfast, baby.

Ugh! It seemed so sweet but, I felt queasy because I didn't know who the hell is this.

Me:

Good morning too, My Night. I had my breakfast earlier. In fact, I'm here in the university.

Why don't I join the trip? Why don't I play the game? There's nothing wrong at all!

My phone vibrated again. There's a reply from unknown number.

Unknown Number:

You're so sweet my love. I think, I'm falling now for you.

I felt the abhorrence slowling wrapping my system. That easy? Oh! I forgot. It's just a game, anyway.

Me:

That easy? Oh! What a foolish!

Am I too vulgar? Am I too virulent? Oh well... I don't think so. This texter made me explode in curiosity.

My phone vibrated again. But this time, I didn't mind it. I should keep myself busy.

After my classes in morning session, I went to the garden. It is where I cried a lot. Where he looked for me... gave me handkerchief... and many more.

I'm so busy sketching animes, gowns or somewhat related to fashion.

My dream is to become a very well-known fashion designer. I don't know why but, something says that it is somewhat related to me. Something about it connects me from who I am. It's kinda weird feeling, actually. I feel like everytime I made connection with it, I'm feeling contented... complete. I felt like I'm with my real world... I am true to myself.

"You shouldn't be here." A cold voice aroused my dead system. My heart skipped a beat. I can feel the butterflies inside me.

I took a glance from him. I smiled. He just shifted his eyes to anywhere.

"Oh! Hi." I said while smiling, ignoring what he said earlier.

"I said, you shouldn't be here." He rolled his glassy eyes.

What the? What's with this man? Is he in menopause stage? Does he have a period? Oh my goodness!

"And... why not?"

My phone vibrated again. "Excuse me." I said and quickly grabbed my phone from pocket.

Oh well, I need to do this. His words made me suffocate. I need to distract our conversation.

Unknown number:

Yes. It isn't hard to fall in love with you. You deserve to be loved by someone. And that someone is me.

A smile marked my lips. I think I'm blushing. Though I don't know who the hell is this, somehow, it made me blush or shriek.

Me:

Your words made me shriek and squirm, though I didn't know you.

I pressed the send button and took a glance from him.

His phone vibrated afterwards. My forehead creased. He shifted his eyes and his cheeks turned reddish.

He pressed something from his phone and placed it near in his ear.

"Hello?... yeah... yes... sure... nope..." sometimes he glanced at me. "Sure, no problem. Really? Okay."

He cut off  the other line then faced me. "Can you go with me?" He asked out of hesitation.

My forehead creased again because of his question. How could he ask me 'bout that? Why? Me? Going out with him?

"Why?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Let's have..." he shifted his eyes to everywhere, uneasy. He heaved a sigh before answering my question.

"...lunch?" Literally, my lips formed O and my eyes widened.

I'm not yet taking my lunch, anyway. Can I go with him? Errrr. I wanna shriek and squirm. My crush? Is asking me for lunch?

"Can you?" His eyebrow raised.

"S-sure." I smiled sarcastically. I bit my lower lip, trying to control my wild feelings. This isn't happening!

"Let's go?" He smiled genuinely and offered his hand to me.

His hands... they were big and soft... it was like a cotton and pillow. Feels like heaven.

I reached out for his hand. It sent shivers down my whole system.

My knees started to tremble. I can't look directly to his eyes.

He let go of my hand and held my waist and drew his face near to me.

"Relax." He whispered against my ears.

Another volt of electricity was felt all through out my body. I bit my lower lip again. I'm burning red for sure.

His presence made me suffocate. His gentle touch... his sweet smiles... everything about him is very suffocating.