End of Story.

(It not the book that has ended, it was about your past. Just in case. But for those who didn't read 'The Past' it will play an important-ish role in the future, maybe. Depends if you want me to continue.)

Shanks crew cried as they listened to my backstory.

"It's not that sad you know." I told them.

"But you had a very hard time didn't you!?" Shanks shouted. "I'm so sorry! I will be a better big brother!" He tried to hug me but I dodged making him land face first onto the ground.

"Now then, that's the end of my story!" I cheered.

I heard Shanks in the background saying how cold I've grown, everyone cheered and had a party for the new family member! I listened to everyone talking about how stupid Shanks can be and how much of an idiot he can be, while at other times he can be so scary like in the Battle of Marineford. I was really glad that Shanks was there to stop the war or else I would've lost two brother.

I smiled and laughed with everyone as they shared jokes and stories. We partied all night until everyone passed out and the only ones left was Makino as she can't drink and won't drink and because of my high alcohol tolerance I was also up and about.

"You're not asleep yet?" I asked her as Makino started out of the window.

"No, what about you ____?" She replied as she rested her chin on her hand that was leaning against the table.

"No, not yet. I'm still up and about!" I cheered puffing out my chest making myself look silly.

"Hehehehehehehe." We giggled at my silly action.

We stopped giggling and I sat down on the opposite chair as I started out the window looking at the beautiful stars in the night sky.

It was 3 a.m. in the morning and Makino told me the story of how Shanks proposed, it was so funny. He was such a chicken having his crew behind and getting pushed by his crew towards Makino, they also even gave him advice on what to do. It was so funny that me and Makino started giggling and what's very funnier was that Makino knew what was going on at the time.

I looked up to Makino as the older sister I never had. Now she really was the sister I wished to have. I smiled to myself as I think about how lucky I am.

*Next Day*

I was playing around with Zoe as she is SO cute! "Blah!" Was all she was saying but it was so cute how her little cheeks jiggle as she 'speaks' and crawls around the floor.

"You're so cute, little Zoe!" I commented as I sat down on the floor watching her crawl around. I saw her eyes sparkles as she blushes and smiles. I took a deep breath, I placed my hand over my forehead and fainted with a nosebleed. "Cute..." was my last words as Makino and Shanks came over to see what's wrong with me.

"_--____......." What? Who's calling me?

"__--___...." Why am I being shaken?

"____-__...." Ow, my face hurts.

"______...." He heh he a little hand is on my cheek....

"_______!"

"WHAT?!" I shouted looking around to see what happened.

"Huh?" I tilted my head looking at Shanks and Makino as the sighed in relive.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked the married couple.

"You passed out all of a sudden. I was worried." Makino replied as she took Zoe off of me.

"What happened? It's rare for you to pass out." Shanks asked as he looked around to see what could have caused my action of passing out.