Looking For Shanks

I have arrived in my hometown the place where I grew up with Ace, Sabo and Luffy. The boat was dock at the port and the crew members are shopping for items that they need for the ship. We went different ways, as I had different plans.

"Thanks for bringing me here. Sorry I can't show you around the village." I said to the crew

"No worries have fun." Jozu replied

"It seems like I was right, it would take only another day." Vista commented

"Yea." I replied trying to avoid eye contact

"Well see you around ____ yoi." Marco replied

"Yeah. Say 'Hi' to Ace for me when he comes back!" I replied while running away to the 'Partys Bar' where Makino works.

Three Person P.O.V

"Did you hear her?" One of them asked

"Yeah..." Another trailed off

"She said 'when' he comes back." Haruta replied

"She sure knows how to get us, doesn't she yoi?" Marco snicker

"Yeah..." Everyone replied trailing off looking into the distance where ____ ran off to.

Your P.O.V

I was running then an idea popped into my head. "Hehe. I should do that instead! I hope they're surprised!" I squealed to myself making myself look like an idiot.

I changed direction to the shopping area. It might be the most cliche thing ever but it's gonna be fun being right under there noses. I walked into the store after a couple of minutes of looking for a shop with cloaks that has a hoodie.

"Hello. It this the only item you wish to buy?" The cashier asked

"Yes." I replied taking out money

"Thank you that will be 500 berries." He replied

"Here you go." I gave him the money and he handed the cloaked hoodie to me.

"Thank you have a nice day!" He shouted as I left the shop.

I waved and smile thinking that it would be better if I don't risk it with someone else hearing my voice. I placed on the cloak and covered my face with the hoodie, I went pass some of the Whitebeard crew as I was walking and they didn't recognize me! I did a little victory dance in my head smiling to myself.

I walked to Partys Bar and kicked open the doors. All eyes were on me, I was biting my lips to stop myself from smiling. I walked to the bar and sat down still with the hoodie shadowing my face, making me look different. I take quick glaces to the side and see the Whitebeard pirates. "The usa- I mean one hamburger steak and a glass of water, please." I tried my best making my voice sound different. I wanted to die, I sounded SO weird!

"Oh. Yes ok. So was it one hamburger steak and a glass of water?" Makino asked

I just nodded not ever wanting to talk like that ever again. After that everyone went back to talking as if nothing happened. I was planning to go to the tree house later and see Dadan and the other bandits. Oh! I can't wait to see them!

"Wah! Wah!" It was a baby that cried. I turned my head to see Makino trying to confront the child in the baby chair.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay Mummy's here." Makino hushed the baby. I was speechless, I run though my mind everyone who could be Makino's husband and the only one I found was Shanks and Makino.

"SHANKS CHILD?!" I shouted standing up making everyone turn and face me, the baby stopped crying, Makino blushed, the men that like her mumbled under there breaths, Whitebeard pirates eyed me probably thinking 'there's no way that is Red-Haired Shanks child.' , the room was silent and I was bright red but luckily the hoodie was still on, I sit back down lowering my head covering them with my hands.

I felt like that whole room was heated from embarrassment but it was probably just me. I was so happy thinking that they finally got together but I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

"Wait wasn't that ____ vo- OW!" Marco began but was stopped when I stomped on his foot.

"Shh! I'm hiding to surprise them don't destroy my hard work!" I whispered into Marco's ear pulling it while he nodded trying to get away. Also to see if Jii-chan is here I thought.

"_____ ?" Makino questioned and looked at Marco.

I signed and walked behind Makino who was throwing question after question at Marco. I took off my hoodie and I heard gasps from people. "Guess who?" I asked Makino while I covered her eyes with my hands.

"_____!" Makino and the other villager that I knew shouted.

"Hehe! Hello everyone I'm Back!" I shouted making everyone burst into tears with Makino hugging me.

After everyone has calm down I asked the question. "Sooo~ Who's the father?!"

"Shanks..." Makino trailed off blushing because I always said that they would end up together.

"YES! I knew it! Then that mak- Sorry." I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. Everyone laughed and I couldn't help but smile seeing the looks of the Whitebeard Pirates it was priceless.

"LET'S PARTY FOR _____ COMING BACK!" Some of the villagers shouted making everyone cheer.

"AND THE BIRTH OF MAKINO'S BABY!" I shouted making everyone cheer again.

With that the bar was closed at 6 p.m and everyone including the Whitebeard Pirates partied and got to know each other until they were drunk. Everyone shared stories enjoying the time that they have together and the Whitebeard Pirates looked happier than the last time I saw them.

Everyone was sleeping with blankets over them, I walked outside of the bar looking at the stars.

"What are you doing?" I turned around to see Makino

"I'm looking at the stars. They're beautiful here." I replied while looking up at the night sky

"We use to do this a lot when we were younger. I really miss those days." Makino replied thinking of the memories went we were together

"Hey, Makino do you know when you husband will be back?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Wha- That's embarrassing stop teasing me _____, but he should be back in a couple of days." Makino replied covering her face with her hands

"Thanks." I replied still gazing at the stars. Now I know when he's coming back, it shouldn't be to hard telling the truth to an idiot.

Makino and I gazes at the stars and talked about Ace, Sabo and Luffy as well as our childhood until dawn breaks.

__________________________

Hello everyone I don't know what to name the baby, so leave some names in the comments also the gender!

Thanks! So until next time.