The Letters!

The people in the straw hats ship.

Everyone found their letters and read them. Some was sad about what happened to ____ as she didn't tell them that she was going so soon. The other half knew that she was leaving but the ones that took it the most bad was the three brothers.

Zoro's letter:
Hey, Zoro! I want you to look after my little brother for me, he might be very annoying at sometimes but I hope that you can forgive. Luffy trusts you a lot and the crew to watch out for him. You've got everything to be the best swordsmen in history, so don't stop at being the best swordsmen! Look after the future pirate King for me!

Zoro thought to himself that he could do more with swordsmen and he was happy to see what was written in the letter that ____ wrote to him. He now wanted to be the best swordsmen in history. This made Zoro smile while ruling the letter back in.

-------------------------

Nami's letter:
Nami, it was good spending time with you and learning about the maps. You'll be a great teacher or mother when you grow up. Take care of Luffy and complete your goal of making a map of the whole world. Have fun during your time with Luffy and the crew members! Make sure to not rip off the shops too much! It was fun.
Take care Nami. Don't limit yourself.

Nami smiled thinking about all the memories they shared together as they were the only girls that was closest in age as Robin was much older. Nami keep the letter safe and went out checking to see if they were on course.

-------------------

Usopp's letter:
Usopp! Your a great sniper and your probably better than your father! Keep up the good work to become a brave warrior of the sea! Have fun with Luffy as he will be a be handful, you'll have to face a lot more stronger people in the future with your captain as the future pirate King! Have fun while it last, Usopp.

Usopp smiled and thought to himself that he will become a best warrior of the sea to be fit for the pirate King. He was going to show how strong he is and find his dad know day. He stored the letter away safety.

-------------------

Sanji's letter:
Sanji, your cooking is the best that I have even tasted. Finding the all blue might be hard but it's not impossible. You'll find it before you know it. Everyone loves your cooking, it's amazing. Have fun in your life, you'll face a huge obstacle in the future but your friends will always be there for you, so rely on them more!

Sanji being the woman lover he is cried about how he could ghetto see ____ one more time before she left, but he quietly recovered as Nami walked by asking for something to drink. Sanji run off to make something for Nami while keep the letter safe.

-------------------

Chopper's letter:
You're very cute Chopper! I hope that you continue taking care of Luffy and the rest of the crew when their sick or injured. You'll become a doctor that can and will be able to cure everything one day. So keep your dreams going even when things get tough. There are always people who will need you.

Chopper dances his cute little dance at being told how cute and what a great doctor he is. He then went back to looking at more medical books and stored the letter safely.

-------------------

Robin's letter:
Robin, your close to reaching your goal of finding the void century. You'll know the truth about the world soon. Keep it up! Enjoy your time on the crew! The future pirate King is going to change the world with the war that's going to happens, record it all. You were never born to be only Robin, I'm glad you see that now. Live Robin, your life to the fullest it will never be dull with your friends around.

Robin just smiled and kept the letter safely stored away where nobody can find it.

-------------------

Sorry but I run out of ideas!

See you next week!