A Gain!

It has been five years since I started this experiment.

My hair has grown longer reaching my waist, I have also grown a bit taller. This is my last day here with Vegapunk and the other scientists.

"Vegapunk! I'm here for my check up." I shouted while opening the doors.

"Come here and let's get you checked, BUT if I think that your not ready to move around then your not and I mean NOT taking a step out of this island." Vegapunk warned.

"Yes! I know." I replied.

~ Mini Time Skip - After the Checkup ~

"Looks like your good to go!  ___, if you ever need help we will be here for you. Don't ever forget that but make sure to keep this from the World Gov." He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded knowing that if I spoke then I won't be able to hold in the tears.

I pack my bag, filling it with clothes, food, water and other needed items for my trip. I walked out of the house / base thingy and turned around to take one last look.

I took a deep breath and shouted "THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AFTER ME FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!"

Everyone that was sending me off broke into tears and other waved for the window shouting 'let's meet again!' or 'see you later!' I had formed a deep bond with everyone these past five years. Nothing was going to stop me from reaching my goal now.

You sailed out into the sea waving to everyone until they were out of sight. You smiled thinking of the time you've spend there.

You took out the den den mushi and called Dragon.

"Hello is this Dragon?" I asked

"Yes, state your name and what you want." Dragon replied

"This is ___! Sorry I couldn't tell you earlier but I'm leaving the army to go to my home village." I replied

There was a pause before he began speaking again.

"But there is more to it, isn't there?" Dragon questioned.

"Haha! You never fail to pick up other messages. Yes, I can't use my arm for a another five years and the war for the 'One Piece' would be pretty soon as Luffy is very close, well that's what I think. I would be useless." I replied.

"I see. So you can't use your arm for another five years, and where are you now?" Dragon asked

"I'm on a boat, I have left the island where the scientist were. Don't worry I already asked Vegapunk if I could leave in this condition and he said yes." I replied.

"I see, well be careful when you come across other pirates and World Gov ships." He replied with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Thank you Dragon but you know that I can take care of myself so don't worry. Plus I have a Devil fruit!" that I rarely ever used and my other power.

"What type is it?" He questioned.

"It's the Akuma (devil) Akuma devil fruit." I replied.

"I've never heard of that one before. You hardly even ever use you devil fruit. Well, good luck ___. See you one day." Dragon replied and ended the call.

"Huh, I didn't get to say goodbye. All well." I said to myself as I began sailing to my village.

The boat the I had was a small boat with a little cabin that stores a bit of food and a place where I could rest. It was a good boat for sailing if it's used correctly. I loved it.

It reminded me of when I set sail for the first time, leaving my village to find the 'One Piece' as well as Shanks as my first goal.

*BOOM!*

The sound of the cannon make me jump. I know who it was, I turned around and see the Moby Dick.

"Yo! Whitebeard Pirates!" I smiled looking very pissed.

"Gah! It's ___!"

"___!?"

"It's really her!"

"Hi Guys. You better be sorry for sending that cannon ball in my way." I smiled one of thought very scary smiles. I hopped onto their ship and went up to Macro the new captain of the Moby Dick. (They reformed after as the couldn't break loose of their close ties.)

A lot of people were really happy but they were very scared seeing how pissed I looked.

I was now in front of Macro, "Now, why did you shoot the cannon ball?" I questioned Macro placing my hand on his shoulder.

"They shot the cannon without looking and it landed near you sorry yoi." Macro said in his annoyingly clam face.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I see. I see. Well it can't be helped then can it." I replied smiling and nodding.

"She's very pissed." I heard one of the crew whisper to the other. He nodded agreeing to his statement.

"Well. Now that my boat is destroyed you have to take me to my destination." I told them.

"But, your boat isn't destroyed its still I one piece?" One of the crew member replied.

I walked over to the rail where my boat is and pointed a finger at my little boat, "Bam" was all I had to say to make it explode. "There, now it's destroyed. I'm traveling with you people now." I told the crew turning on my heels facing them.

The crew had there mouths wide open starring at what happened. The first to snap out of it was the first division or captain of the ship Macro. "___! How'd you do that yoi?" As soon as Macro asked me that everyone snapped out of 'daze'.

"It's my other power! Anyways, now that my boat it destroyed I'm traveling with you! Oh, and is Ace on this ship?" I asked the Whitebeard crew.

"Where are you headed to then ____?" asked the 3rd division commander Diamon Jozu.

"I'm headed to my hometown, Foosha Village." I replied. "Oh! Ace isn't here right?" I questioned them again.

"Yea. Ace isn't here." Izo the 16th division commander replied.

"That's good." I replied to Izo

"Wouldn't you want him here?" Asked the 5th division commander Vista. Everyone nodded their head agreeing with Vista

"No. I don't want him here. I need to lay low and it would be best if my brothers don't know that I'm here." I replied to everyone making sure that they understand. "Ok! Now that's solved we're headed off to Foosha Village!" I shouted

"Yeah!" Everyone expect for the commander divisions cheered.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed as I have taken control of the Whitebeard Pirates expect for the commanders. With that The whitebread Pirates set sail to Foosha Village.

__________________________

Hey! How'd you like it the story?

Thanks for coming this far! Stay tuned!