Chapter 1

BANG! CRACK! BOOOM!!

Nothing but smoke could be seen as a battle like no other raged in the void. The once white area now being covered in grey and black smoke. At the center of all the destruction, a certain skeleton was fighting the urge to stay standing and resisting the urge to fall down. His breath was short as he tried to keep a firm grip on his magic brush. The once bright rainbow colored clothing he had on was now covered in burn marks and blood.Using his blue and yellow eyes, one with a star in it, he scanned the area looking for his foe, filled with both fear and anger.

"I know you're here somewhere! Come out and fight me coward!"

Laughter could be heard all around the skeleton as a figure stepped out of the smoke only a few feet away from the other. With a maniacal and glitchy laugh, the skeleton,classed in only a pair of black and blue shorts, a black jacket, and black slippers to match, he raised his hand with strings attached all over his fingers. Glitches began to form all over his body as his blue, red and yellow pupils narrowed on his enemy.

"Okay, okay. You wanna be like that? Fine by me."

With a snap of his black, glitchy fingers, three glitched out Gaster Blasters appeared behind the other skeleton, with their mouths open, ready to fire. The skeleton panicked and with his reflexes, he managed to jump away from the line of fire before it could hit him. He slid on his feet until he came to a stop. Taking a deep breath, he looked at his status screen.

{Ink Sans - 0.10 health remaining. You can't dodge forever.}

"Dammit!"

The skeleton known as Ink cursed under his breath as he looked back up at the other who was wearing a horrifying grin.

"What's the matter shorty? Getting tired? Getting weak? Can't handle little, old, ERROR?"

He put on a wide, hateful smile towards Ink who could only glare in return. Ink knew that if he kept fighting, he wouldn't stand a chance, but he's not gonna give up now. Errors always been stronger than him, but, it felt different today.....

He let out a scoff before twisting his paint brush and getting back in a fighting stance. His eyes shifted from a yellow star to a red "X" as he faced the skeleton named Error.

"Heh, you wish glitch. I'm just getting warmed up!"

With no warning, Ink sent slashes of red paint from his brush towards Error. Once they made contact, they began to burn through Errors clothes and bones, causing him to let out a glitchy scream.

{Error Sans - 0.10 health remaining. You can't fight forever}

"Grr, you little bastard..."

Error spoke between glitches. Both Sans kept their ground as they readied their own Gaster Blasters, aiming for each other. Giving each other nothing but stone cold glares, they shared a few familiar words with each other before the final attack.

"It's a beautiful day outside..."