Deidara Lemon

You are a ninja of a small village. It was a very nice village that smelled of flowers and peace. But you where sick of Peace. Peace is a good thing but always being around it really dulled things down. You weren't saying you wanted something HORRIBLE to happen, but just some excitement in your life. And the day you met Deidara is when that all changed.
   You loved Deidara from the moment his blue eye made contact with yours when he was just passing through your village. He would ask for "help" with directions from you and since then he would always pop in and visit your town. The two of you have been dating for almost a year now. But there was one day in particular you definitely won't forget.
   It was night and you sat on your front porch stargazing. You didn't usually do it but it was nice to look at.
   Interrupting your vision was a white blur flying over head. Getting your hopes up you ran around to your back yard and just as you thought it was Deidara on his clay bird he landed a few meters from you.
"Deidara!"
"Hey doll, did you miss me? Yeah?" He laughs a little when you run up to hug him. He was always busy with missions.
    You took him inside the house having him eat since he never gets proper meals on the road.
"Where did you go this time? You where gone for awhile"
"Just the sand village, nothing special"
    you had normal conversation, since you lived alone it was usually quite in the house, Deidara sure knew how to lively it up. When he finished eating the small meal you made him he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back so you sat down on his lap and he started kissing your neck making you laugh*
"Deidara! Stop that!"
"No way, un. I missed you, yeah" he smiles
   They where cute kisses until his arms snaked closer around you and his kisses become more needy. He'd nip at your neck smirking and rub the sides of your hips*
"D-dei-" he cuts you off
"Mmn, let's go to your room" he says looking at you making you blush. You've never done this before but I mean hey, why not? You agreed and he carried you to your room making you laugh again.
   He put you down, towering over you.  He started kissing you on the lips pretty fast and you kept up with him, the first thing to go where your shirts, then your guy's pants, and soon you where just in underwear.
   He pinned you down to the bed with one hand and used the other to grab your thigh as he sucked and bit on your neck leaving marks. You would let out groans and mewls wanting more. Everything was quick pace with him. He'd go back to you lips and feel you down unclasping your bra after a few attempts then throwing it to the side, kneading at your breasts then bit at one.
"aH-g Deidara just-ahh~" he grinded against your hips feeling himself get hard and just wanting you. He slid down your body and quickly yanked off your panties making you gasp as he held at the inside of your thighs blowing on your opening making you speachless. He spread your legs out more and stuck his tongue in and started sucking you making you even more wet by the second. You moaned and arched your back as you lightly grabbed at his long hair wanting his to go faster. He got closer and tongued you which made you close. But before you could release he stopped. You where so sexually frustrated and he just loved seeing you like that. He pulled back and you complained and groaned.
"You're fine, yeah" he smirks as he kisses your lips and your finger traces along the waist of his boxers. He gladly takes them off showing how erect he was. It didn't look very comfortable. He was a bit frustrated as well and pulled you closer to him, he grabbed you leg and put it almost around his waist.
"Are you ready..un" if anything he sounded a little nervous. You reassured him.
"Ready when you are" you put your arms around his neck and stroke at his hair. He slowly puts himself into you making you very uncomfortable, it hurt and it seemed never ending. Deidara kisses at your neck again saying soft sorries as you clung to him. He stopped once he was fully in to let you get used to it. You where a blushing mess who's breathe kept hitching and kept groaning. You started to rock against him making him let out a low moan, putting his hands on your hips.
   It didn't take him long to pick up his pace. You where starting to feel the pleasure nøt and begged for more which just made his ego get bigger. He would tease you into saying things in order for him to go faster.
   After fifteen minutes you where flat on your back getting pounded, moaning loudly, the two of your moans filling the house.  You've already came once and you where about to again, you could tell Deidara was getting close as well once his thrusts got more sloppy and he was panting  much.
"D-Dei, aH!~"
"I know, yeah, hah" *he said breathlessly and started going faster which surprised you. When he came he yelled out your name and filled you. You half screamed and couldn't control your orgasm. He moaned and moaned as he came then pulled out and laid next to you, dead tired. He pulled you close to him and before you closed your eyes to sleep you heard him say
"I love you"