Jealous! DeidaraxReader

It was the first snow fall of the land you finished your mission with Sasori. He would always bicker to himself about it being a bad condition for his puppets, though quite frankly you haven't seemed to notice his fighting being impacted whatsoever.
       Days like this made you smile, were you're from it never snowed so at first it did surprise you seeing it for the first time. You wanted to spend this time with Deidara but lately he's been a bit nasty toward you. You and Deidara are good friends, ever since you've been going on more and more missions with Sasori he strayed away from you. It made you a bit sad but knowing that WAS his main partner you would probably be a bit mad too.
       Now at entrance of the base Sasori stopped you. You could feel Deidaras chakra ever so slightly from the distance, he was watching the two of you. You asked Sasori what was wrong.
       "I'll report the mission back to Pein. Here."
       He hands you a vile, most likely for the injuries you got. They where nothing major but the fact he gave you something for it made you smile. "Thank you Sasori." You always have a calming caring aura like a mother, which made it easy to befriend even the worse of people.
       Sasori only grumbles and walks into the base to report. You turn towards Deidara walking towards you from a small distance. Maybe this time he would actually want to talk.
       "What don't tell me your getting attached to a puppet un." His nose was slightly red from the colder weather and eyebrows almost knit together almost in annoyance.
       "Sasori is a good partner. No need to be a bit jealous" you giggled a bit trying to bring up the mood. Failing. He only rolled his eyes and try to walk past you.
       You grabbed his arm. You couldn't take this . What happened to being so close? He didn't look at you. He could feel your eyes staring into the back of his head.
"Dei-chan please...what did I do wrong..?" You even called him by his nickname you made up awhile back. He didn't speak or move. You felt your eyes become a bit watery and loosened your grip, letting him go. With a sigh you turn back around and go to walk away, you made it a step before feeling him hug you from behind. He pressed the bridge of his nose against your neck, the rest of his body pressing against you as well. You realized he was jealous of sasori always being with you now.
"I'm sorry (Y/n)...yeah.." his voice was soft and you smiled. "I was jealous. I admit it.." he rambled off about what he did, the things he said to sasori, and regretting he ignored you.
"Deidara" you turned a bit to face him and he lifted his head up from your shoulder to look at you. "I love you, ok?" You smiled, and he smiled right back. The snow fell very gently as he took your face in his hand and kissed you rather passionately which surprised you. You kissed right back.
       From then on he always kept you by his side whenever he could. The both of you laughed and shared each other's company and love. As time went on the Akatsuki was widely known. Sasori was killed.
       And then one day..the world changed. It was the day you witnessed the massive explosion. You where too late. Deidara was now gone as well. And you couldn't do anything about it. You knew it was most likely going to end this way. It made you want to go back to the first snow fall.
In much simpler times.