Pain

PainxReader

        It was late at night. You where just coming back from a mission, walking back towards the base. You knew that you would have to check with the leader. The two off you had an odd relationship. You couldn't tell if you two were friends or just respected each other. Either way you where both cool with each other. Konan and you where also friends, which is probably why Pain had to put up with you.

     You walked into the base, sore muscles. You made your way down the dark hallway, everyone seemed to be resting in their rooms to be making any noise, like they do best. Your room was in the other hall which only had your and Konan's room in it. It was nice having a little separate spot away from the boys.

    You enter Pains office knocking first, as you heard a "come in". You wondered if he even slept.

"I finished the small mission" you say poking your head through the door, not like there was much to report on it.

"Come in here all the way"

   And I did. He stood up from his desk, looking normal. We usually chitchatted with each other if we had the time. I would have never thought he would be the one to talk much. Maybe he just felt for comfortable with me. After all there wasn't many.... "mature" like Members.

"Whats up?" You ask walking over to his desk leaning onto it as he watched you. 

 He asked normal questions like how was the members around the base getting along, aka are they about to kill each other or not. You stood in front of him still, maybe a foot and a half apart as you mess with some of the pencils on his desk replying with simple short answers.

"And what about t-'' you cut him off.

"Oh come on Pain I know you just like having me around to chat with, why not talk about something besides work.'' You smile glancing up at him.

After a moment he sighs. Not even fighting against what you said.

"Alright then" He made eye contact with you, spooking you for a second "Lets talk about us"

"us?" You where trying to see were he was going with this as you slightly tilted your head.

  He stood up from his chair and with a movement you would have never seen coming he placed his thumb under your chin making you look up at him as he leaned down kissing you. You where shocked and wanted to kiss back but before you could he pulled back having the ever so slightest smirk on his face.

"Your next mission would be to think about this for the rest of the night and report back to me tomorrow on your decision."

 And with that, he walked out of his office, probably to go to his room wherever that was. You knew you weren't going to fail this mission.

*I've been inactive for awhile I was thinking of picking this back up since it got so many views.*