Modern!SasorixReader

He was rude. He hardly even talked to you though he was your friend. It was hard to bring up conversations. Sasori in general was a tuff one to crack. That never stopped you. You feel most accomplished when he cracks a smile or his smirk. This is how it's been for the last couple months. The two of you worked in an art supply shop and sold some of your own work. It was a very nice job, and paid about average. Just enough to get by.
     You glance over at the redhead restocking some paint brushes and internally sighed. You wanted to get closer to him, he didn't really seem to have a social life and you wanted to help. Though he does seem to like it just the way it is. Except you've been turning his social life around, slowly but surely. You admit that you've had a crush on this guy since you started working for his grandmother in this shop. You never did anything to help it or get rid of it. It was a nice little feeling to have until a few months later when it starts to KILL you on the inside.
"(Y/n), if you're not going to do anything then go in the back and find the canvases."
     He glanced out the corner of his eye looking at you not turning his head much. Long story short a few weeks ago you got an order of canvases and the box wasn't labeled so when you put it in the back it blended in the the rest of the boxes and so far you still couldn't find it.
"Alright, alight"
     you drag yourself up and head toward the back. The shop was going to close up soon anyways so there was no rush.
     As you entered you turned on the single dim light, which really didn't help your situation, and began going through the boxes once again. Sometimes Sasori would come in and help too, you wonder if he will again today. You like to bust out your box jokes and laugh at them as he disappointingly shakes his head to himself.
     You glance over at the lone desk in a near corner having something catch your eye, you walk over to it. You blinked a bit as you pick it up. It was a cute small doll! It fit right in the palm of your hand, weirdest part was..it looked like you! You didn't even realize you where smiling until you heard Sasori lean against the open door, making you jump a bit looking over.
"I knew a nosy (girl/guy) like you would find that"
     His arms where crossed and he was looking right dead at you. You couldn't help but feel your smile coil back into your lips.
"Is this me? It's so cute! And very nicely made"
     He only rolled his eyes walking over to you.
"Hey Sasori do you like me?"
     You almost teased and he smirked lightly then sighed.
"Unfortunately"
     And with that he quickly, but gently pinned you against the wall and gave you a kiss. You where so red in the face, it probably matched the shade of his hair. You never thought he would pull something like THAT! When he pulled back your eyes locked. You smiled again.
"You can keep the doll. Oh and starting today your mine."
"Aw than-wait"
     But before you could speak again he locked his lips with yours again.
     Today was a good day.