Hidan

HidanxReader

--------------------------------

          You just finished a mission and where heading back to the base. You worked undercover for the Akatsuki and where very helpful. Not an official member or anything but you and your friends in crime are still a good help towards the S ranked criminals.  At first you where all threatened to do it but as time went on you realized it gave you more of a meaning towards life. Plus it gave you a chance to meet the one and only Hidan. He was very....interesting.  When you two first met on accident he would always mess around with you like a kid. Over time you kept running into each other, you thought maybe it was your bad karma hitting you but you two actually become friends. You don't see each other as much which made you a little sad but its not like you could do anything about it.

       You made your way down a tore up path having your weapon in your right hand at rest. Just because the mission was over didn't mean you where totally save at this point.

      As if on cue the sound of a body rushing somewhere behind you was heard. You quickly spin around along with your weapon ready to slash at someone. A hand stopped your weapon in swing and you felt someone smirk against your forehead kissing it for a second. You look up. It was Hidan smirking down at you. Surprise, surprise. You ripped your weapon away from him giving a slight glare.

"Don't give me that look (y/n)! I was messing with you!" He laughs. You sigh.

"Yeah well I'm sorry I just got back from a mission." you rolled your eyes.

"Sassy much?" The two of you walked together back towards the base. He seemed a little more quite than usual. Which wasn't like him. You glance up at him, your face seeming to hold your question. He only huffed when you looked back at you, putting his arms behind his head. Well fine. After a bit he broke the silence.

"(y/n)" He sounded slightly annoyed.

You hummed in response, looking ahead at the path.

"What are we?"

You paused for a moment. "Well aren't we friends...?" you got a little nervous.

"Well what if I don't want to be your friend."

"...." You didn't know what to say.

"I have no right to be saying this sense I'm a highly wanted criminal, but how about being my girlfriend huh?" He winked with his smirk. You laughed as he blushed a little embarrassed.

"Of course I will" You look up at him.

His smirk only grew wider as he leaned down to give you a kiss on the lips.

The two of you walked hand in hand back to the Akatsuki base and had a nice relationship from then on.