Itachi

~~~~~~~~~~~

         It was a lovely Autumn day and you decided to enjoy it outside. You are a medic for the Akatsuki so you always stayed around the base. On days like this you where pretty happy, with the weather and all, who wouldn't be?

       You sat on a rock near a lake watching your reflection ripple in the water caused by some falling leaves. You are a very pretty girl, it's a blessing and a curse in your opinion though. Some Akatsuki members tend to flirt with you, which you didn't like. You found it as a mockery. If it ever got out of hand though Itachi always seemed to be there to brake it up. You always favored that man above the rest of the members, he didn't seem much of a criminal in your opinion, though you could be wrong.

       You sighed as the wind blew your hair along with it. You...could feel a presence. You felt this earlier but brushed it off thinking it was a animal.

     "You can come out you know." You said calmly as you touched the water a bit.

      There was a bit of rustling and you saw Itachi come out and walked towards you. Odd. You would have guessed it was Hidan stalking you again.

     "My apologies but haven't I told you its dangerous out here?" He says in his low voice with a touch of concern in it.

You giggle at him a bit as another breeze blows by.

"Yes I believe you have but who can stay inside on a day like this?"

   He nods a bit, understanding and takes a seat next to you. You both sat in silence for awhile and enjoyed the view of the autumn trees and lake. You knew he wasn't really one to talk much but neither where you, to be honest you believe you might have picked up feelings for the guy which scared you a bit. In love? With an S ranked criminal? That just did not seem like you.

    "(Y/n)" Itachibroke the silence which surprised you a bit.

   "Yes?"

    He was silent for a bit before replying.

    "Forgive me for being so forward with this but I believe I love you."

       You sat there a bit dumbfounded. But smiled, you had no idea. You got up and kissed him which surprised both of you.