Kisame

Kisame X reader
~~~~~~~~~~

      Today was not your day. Let's just say that much. You sigh and lean against the tree you where currently high up in, resting on a branch. You would always rest in the trees, it comforted you better than the ground.

      Work has been a nightmare the past few days, you worked for the Akatsuki and are basically an agent. Pein has just been hammering you with work lately, which you find such a drag. But you suck it up anyways, besides, you finished up with the latest task he gave you. You where just chillin in the tree for a bit before you go back, you where pretty sure he was going to give you another task so you took advantage of this time you had.

    "There you are guppy! I thought I'd never find you"

    You nearly jumped out of your skin but then smirked and looked down out of the tree at none other then you friend Kisame. He gave you that nickname when you guys first met, both of you used water for fighting so you would always train together. You never get to see him much now because he was always getting sent off on missions with his partner Ita hi, more missions than you, which must be hard for them.

    "Yo! Kisa!" You hop down the tree and let him catch you. You where so small compared to him sense he was so tall, but it never bothered you or him for that matter.

    He lets out a laugh and sets you down, you smile. Oh if only you could tell him how you really felt, you think he feels the same way but both of you where either too shy to say something or thought it just wouldn't work out.

    The two of you talked like regular but you noticed he was being a little quite today..

    "Hey Kisame" you asked, a little worried.

    "Yeah?"

    "You ok? You just seem a bit quite."

    He was silent for a bit which worried you more. What could have happened?

    "Can I ask you something (Y/N)?"

    "Yes of course! Anything." You gave him a reassuring smile. He lets out a chuckle and runs the back of his neck a little sheepishly.

    "Sorry but I uh.."

    You waited impatiently crossing your arms.

    "You what? C'mon! Just tell me."

    He lets out a little sigh.

    "I like you..like uh, LIKE you heh.."

    He seemed to mumble something trailing off In a sentence that you couldn't make out. But you where so happy you didn't care.

    You went right up to Kisame and hugged him tight smiling and blushing a bit.

    "I love you Kisa you big goof" you confessed.
    Kisame smirked happily that same old smirk and hugged you back before giving you a sweet little kiss on the lips.

    "I knew it." He said full of himself. You just rolled your eyes and laughed. Today was a good day.