Sasori

Sasori x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood near a tree at the training field watching Deidara and Hidan hit it off with each other because of a stupid argument. Hidan keep yelling and swinging his scythe around like a mad man as Deidara keep throwing bombs....also yelling.

You kept watching the two until you felt a presence. You turn around and standing right next to you was your red headed crush Sasori, standing their as if he was right next to you for awhile. You jump back and nearly scream.

"H-How long where you their!?!!" You yell at him blushing.

The puppet looked at you with no emotions what so ever in his eyes and said,

"What's it to you?"

You glare at him letting out a "hmpth" and turning your attention back to the two idiots who where still fighting each other.

"Idiots.." Sasori mumbles to himself

"Tell me about it" you say leaning back against the tree.

You where Deidara's friend so you kept debating on if you should help him out or not. He did look pretty angry so you just decided to stay in the sidelines.

"(Y/n)" Sasori says breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"....."

".....?"

You where gonna ask about what he was going to say until he cut you off with a quick kiss. You stood their dumbfounded. Did that just seriously happen? Did you just imagine that?!

"What's with the stupid look idiot?" He says with a barley visible blush.

"S-sasori..."

"I know about you liking me (y/n). Deidara told me"

You blushed a million reds and silently planned a way of killing Deidara after this! You looked down. Way to embarrassed to look him in the eye. You thought this silly crush would fade away like the rest of them and it never did. That's when you told Deidara about it and he constantly teased you about "having the hots" for Sasori. But he was a puppet. Their was no way he liked you back. Maybe he just felt bad so he kissed you.

"(Y/n) look at me" he said in his deep voice and grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him. You blushed even harder. If that was even possible. His face softened and so did his grip, which surprised you greatly.

"You always seemed like perfect art to me, I'm glad you like me" he smirks "Because now your mine. And mine only."

"Wh-" he cut you off with another kiss and this time a longer one, you smiled into the kiss. This day was perfect.