Deidara

Deidara x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an average day in the hideout. It was pretty quiet actually, which was weird.. You would normally hear somebody complaining to Tobi for being too loud, or Deidara and Sasori bickering at each other about art, and you would almost always hear Hidan swearing to himself about something.

You are currently in your room, bored out of your mind. You had no missions assigned for once which was nice but you had no idea what to do on your little day off. You twirl a kuni around your finger out of boredom and think of things you could possibly do to keep you busy. So quiet...

*CRASH* "TOBI!!!"

Annnnnddd their it goes. You sigh getting up and walking to your door opening it to find Tobi running off with something of Deidara's, who was chasing right behind him at the moment. You really did like the two but sometimes they just acted like children.

"(Y/n)-channnn!!!" Wailed Tobi hiding behind you.

"Hey! Don't bother (Y/n)-chan! Un!" Deidara yelled at Tobi who was practically hugging you from behind like a school boy running away from a bully.

"What's the problem here?" You say not surprised by their actions.

"Deidara senpai keeps chasing mee!!"

"Only because YOU stole my art! Yeah!"

You sigh and look at the two.

"Deidara don't you have like a million other pieces of art?" You cross you arms.

"This one if different! I need this one! Un!" Deidara explains getting a little red and choosy about his words.

You raise your eyebrow at him. You could tell he was getting a little embarrassed, but over what? You look at Tobi who was holding the piece. You couldn't really tell what it was, you where curious. Tobi giggled.

"Deidara senpai is blushing!!" Well wasn't that obvious. "Deidara senpai is just embarrassed because he made you something (Y/n)-chan!!"

"Huh?" You look at them confused.

"TOBI! Shut up! Yeah!" Deidara yells at the masked man.

"Here (Y/n)-chan!" Tobi says and sprints away leaving you with a clay white heart in you hand with your name carved in it. Your eyes widen and a light blush appears on your face. This was to cute. You never know this blonde bomber had feelings for you! You had to admit, you did admire the man from affar.

"T-that's just- I got bored an-" You cut Deidara off as you kissed his cheek sweetly.

"Thank you Deidara, it's very sweet of you to make this for me"

Deidara turned at least fifty shades of red as you walked back into you room smiling as you shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Too long? T-T sorry first time making a story on here.