25

IM BACK ONCE AGAIN.
HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS 30K READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH❤☺️

So I haven't been able to update in a while again.
What's my excuse this time? Well, I recently went through a loss in the family. That really ate up my time to write, and killed my inspiration. It's been a little hard these last few weeks. But things are better now, I'm slowly feeling better, and I tried my best not to crack, while many others have. I'm better now, I promise. And I know that he's in a better place, but they will always be in my heart❤😊 i hope my uncle is flyin' high with the angels I don't really want to bored you all with my recent loss and what not. This is supposed to be a happy, comfortable, and ofc wild place for my readers hehe❤❤ I don't want to make you all feel down.

So... what's new with you guys? How's life been treating you all? ('ω')

ALSOOOOO....
I LOOK AT THESE SCREENSHOTS DAILY JUST TO BE REMINDED THAT MY BEEB HAS ACCEPTED THAT WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER

Lmao nahh. In my dreams :,)
but I have some pretty exciting news ;)

(currently writing this on February 4th 2017, 2:30-2:40am) HeLLo PeOPLe oF THe FuTuRE

So Taehyung was in the chat. Luckily, being my sleepless self, I was up to at least try to talk to him:)

My Korean isn't the greatest. But I tried my best to just comment where I'm from. I commented "I'm from Hawaii❤❤❤"

But I didn't expect him to actually comment back "Hawaii."

He saw my comment :))❤❤

Anyways, even if this wasn't the case, and he didn't notice me, I'd still like to think he did, cause this really did make my morning, and week❤