9

(Unedited)

Bang! Bang! I groan and open my eyes slightly and turn my back to my door, trying to ignore the knocking. Who's waking me up this early? "Wake up." I hear a knock on my door. "Yah!! Mae c'mon get up!" I hear Jungkook whining on the other side of the door.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I stuff my face into the pillow. Look, as much as I want to go do some dirty work, I'd rather sleep.

"Hurry up and get ready! I'm gonna go wake up the hyungs!" He yawns and his footsteps get quieter as he walks away. I throw off my blankets, and sit up, turning the lamp next to me on. What time is it...?

I slowly get up from my bed, and head over to my dresser, where the clothes Namjoon got are laying. I open up my dresser, and change into a bra, and put on a black spaghetti strap tank top. I put on the pants next, and then the jacket. I then shove my feet into the black boots. Why must they be wedged though? Damnit Namjoon, at least let me be comfortable. Well, I'm finally a little taller! Still probably shorter than the boys though. "Hmph." I cross my arms and look in the mirror, examining my outfit.

I would say I've never worn such a badass outfit in my life. I then put on a bit of makeup. I take a look in the mirror, and I would say, I'm quite satisfied. I open up my door, and walk out to the living room, where the rest of the boys are. The wedges make thumping noises as I walk down the hall, and all the boys snap their head toward me.

"Damn Mae!" Yoongi grins brightly.

"So?" Namjoon stands up cockily. "How's the outfit?" He smirks. "I'm satisfied." I cross my arms and play it cool. The rest of the boys stand up and show off their outfits as well. "You don't look to bad yourselves." I giggle and playfully tug on Hoseok's jacket, and look up at all of them.

"Today's the day boys... And Mae." Namjoon chuckles. "Cmon, let's head to the back, get some guns, load up the van, and head out." Namjoon walks out the back door, and heads to the big building in the back. We all follow him out the door, and make our way to the back building, and then entering it. I follow them all to the big shelf in the back corner, and examine all their guns. The boys grab a gun or two, and stock up on bullets. I pick out a 9mm, and load it up, just like how they taught me. I turn the safety on and put the gun in the back on my pants. Jin grabs a few smg's and bigger guns, and puts them in a black bag.

"Alright, you all stocked up?" Jimin pushes the mag back into the gun, and cocks it, putting it into his belt harness under his jacket.

"We're good." Tae puts his gun inside his harness. "Let's pack up the van. I'd bring some pillows or something. Whatever you want, we won't be home tonight." Namjoon walks to door and we all follow, and enter back into the house. The boys pack up a few snacks and whatnot, a few blankets, and we walk down to the garage, and load everything in the van.

We finally finish, and look up at each other.

"Ready?" Hoseok asks all of us. Namjoon holds his arms open, and signals us to come in for a hug. We chuckle, roll our eyes and give in, having a big group hug. Of course I got squished by all of them.

"Nobody's dying today. Not yet. Not ever. Got it?" Jin groans as Kookie squeezes us all tighter. We all nod.

"Thank you guys. For giving me a chance." I squeak and giggle as I'm smooshed inside their chests and arms. "No, thank you Mae." Namjoon chuckles.

They're my family now.

"I love you guys!" Jimin yells childishly, burying his head into the group hug. We all chuckle and pull away from each other.