7

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since Jung Min and his gang attacked our house. In three days, were hitting up that truck. The boys were healing up pretty fast, and I have improved quite a lot with my training.

My training has been for at least 6 hours a day, everyday. And as always, I've learned a lot over the last few weeks. I started sparring with the boys, as well.

I just got finished with my training today, and I decided to take Sunja for a walk down the street. I have been taking a lot of walks, just to clear my mind. Ever since I shot Jung Min, I feel different. My personality has changed a lot. I'm not as shy as I used to be, and I feel like I've become more, aggressive, in a good way. I definitely have become closer with all the boys. They're family to me, and I know I can tell them anything. It's amazing how close we've gotten over these few weeks.

I continue walking down the street, admiring the gloomy weather. I pull my jacket closed, and hold onto the leash tighter, turning around to make my way back to the house. As I walk, Sunja sniffs the street signs and fire hydrants, peeing on everything he can gets his paws on. It's quite funny.

I reach the dark ally, and walk down it, until I reach the small cement building, that I now call home. Sunja and I walk up the steps, entering the house, then remove my shoes. Yoongi's laying on the couch, watching some show on tv, with Jin. Taehyung and Jimin are at the dining table, and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook are on the computer in the corner of the living room. I unhook Sunja's leash, and toss it on the table, and plop down on the couch, and rest my head on Jins lap, and try to get some shuteye. "How was your walk MaeMae." Yoongi asks as he squirms around on the couch. "Relaxing." I smile, my eyes still shut. "Yah! Jin hyung! I'm hungry..." Jimin whines. "Me too." I poke his chin.

"Aish... I'll see what I can make." He sighs, and stands up from the couch, walks over into the kitchen, and opens the fridge. "Eggs with Ramen, or Ramen with Eggs?" He asks, chuckling to himself. "Ramen and Eggs." Hoseok answers while typing away at his keyboard. Jin nods and gets to work.

I walk over to the dining table and plop down next to Jimin. "Hey MaeBaby~." Jimin gives me that eye smile, one that'll just make you want to squeeze his cheeks. "Watcha talkin about." I sigh, and put my feet up on the table. "Sex." Jimin smirks. "What??" I scoff.

"You a virgin?" Jimin asks. I look at Jimin and Taehyung with wide eyes, silently. Why would they ask such a personal question...?

"Seriously?" Tae giggles. I glare. "Unlike you guys, I saved myself for someone I want to spend the rest of my life with." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Calm down cheeseball...Who said were not virgins?" Tae scoffs. "You're a virgin?" I raise an eyebrow. "Basically." He smirks and shrugs. "The fuck do you mean by basically...?" I chuckle sarcastically. "I was about to hit it..." Tae laughs, rubbing his chin, sitting back in the chair. "And?" I snicker. "Yoongi walked in on me." He grits his teeth, and looks at Yoongi. "It wasn't a big deal though, she was just a slut I picked up from the club one night." He sighs, running his hand through his hair. I look over at Jimin, and he shrugs.

"How bout you?" I raise an eyebrow looking at Jimin. "I've busted a few nuts here and there..." He looks up at the ceiling, grinning. "Ew." I give him a stink face. Tae laughs. I roll my eyes.  "Tae... Your whole life is based around "sin." I finger quote and look at him confusingly. "Yeah and?" He looks over at me. "How in the hell have you not... You know..." I chuckle and cross my arms. "Why are you so concerned...?" He smirks, licking his lips, teasingly. "I am not." I pout. "I'm just saying... It's pretty hard to believe your still a virgin since your whole life is living against the law." I raise a brow. "How about you ride against this dick." He gives me a cocky look, and breaks out into laughter. I feel my face get red, but that was still fucking disgusting. The fuck has gotten into him lately?